Love Is All I Want~Slenderman Love Story

Hi guys! So I just heard about this thing called Slenderman and well...at first I was scared s***less. But then I thought, what if he' just stalking people to find love and not be lonely or somthin'... So I gonna write this with my bestie Ravenohern and it's gonna be freakin sweet!!! Haha okay well, here it is! A word of caution: To those who don't kow who Slenderman is, I suggest you look him up. BUT BE WARNED! If you don't like that stalkerish feeling, I suggest you stop here and go back to your Dora and My Little Ponies because once you find out what this all is...you never go back. Still reading? Fine...I warned you. *Do not own Slenderman*

~Fairfarren all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Slendermans POV~

I looked down at the new body that lay on the ground, still and motionless. My heart was racing a mile a minute as I recalled what my intentions were only a few moments ago. I just wanted to say...'Hi'. But all the man did was scream and passed out. Just like all the others before him, he wouldn't wake up. I swear didn't do a thing, I just tapped his shoulder while he was walking with a flashlight. Probably trying to find a toilet... Poor man, but who just leaves camp and goes into the dark, cold woods...alone? Honestly.

"Why me...?" I murmur to myself and lightly kick a pebble that lay idol on the moist dirt.

I looked around and found a very tall tree, a perfect place to spend the rest of day. I looked up in the sky to see the sun starting to ascend and the sound of birds starting to chirp filled my non-existent ears. The usual need for shelter becomes extremely urgent as the sun progresses faster. I turned my head back to the tree and extended my left arm to pull myself to the top branch surrounded by leaves. While sitting on it, I admired the view. What a view it was.

Wish I had someone to share it with.

I sighed and looked down. The man's lifeless body was still there, open eyes, staring back at me. I knew whoever came with him would be looking and they would not be happy at what they found. No one would be.

But it's not my fault. It's not my fault.

~Angela's POV~

I looked in the mirror to check my hair. Perfect, of course. My wavy black hair that laid halfway down my back shone while my grey eyes complimented it. I grabbed my perfume, Secret Wonderland, sprayed it a couple times and gave my award winning smiled. As I brushed off my cheerleading uniform it reminded me of my "duties" tonight. A party at Jame's house after the pep rally. We had been going out for about a month and I honestly had to say that for every minuet, I hated it. Jame's was hot, but that barely covers his attitude and dull mind. He was a complete air head with a nack for heavy drinking. Then there were my friends, if you could call them that. If I could describe them, Stacey and Melissa...well let's just say they were very loyal and really, really pretty. But they aren't really my friends, just followers.

I don't think there is anyone or anything in this world that I can trust.

I grabbed my books and walked out of the bathroom to find Stacey and Melissa waiting for me outside...as usual. We headed to the pep rally, excited with our ponytails swishing behind us.

Boy, I had no idea what I was in for this afternoon.