The Dare

So here's another chapie! Teehee!

~Fairfarren all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Slenderman's POV~

I looked at the overly peppy teens as I stood alone in the shadows of the trees. I see girls with shorts, skirts, and jeans...there's so many! I watch the cheerleaders build a tall pyramid and almost stumble down when the girl on the top almost looses her footing. We dont want anybody getting hurt now do we....well I dont at least.

My ears perked up as I heard leaves crunch behind me and all my movements stop as I slowly look out of the corner of my eye to see a teenage boy taken a leak on a tree. If I had a nose, it would crinkle in disgust. What has this world come to....says the man that unintentionally kills people.

"Chris get back here!" I heard someone shout. It was a girl and I was taken back by how clear and smooth she sounded. Her voice was lovely. The boy, Chris, hastily zipped his pants and ran back towards the excitement, leaving me alone in the vacent woods once more. Ahh the normal.

I turn to look at the faculty part of the bleachers to see them mumbling about nothing and frowning at the teens. Well all i can say is, ive had a wonderful time at my first pep rally but imust be getting back to my loner tree.

But just before I leave, just before I dissapear, I hear someone say behind me, "Is someone there?" I froze, not wanting to make another sound. The voice sounded female and weak. Like she had just been screaming or shouting. I could hear her walking around, trying to find me, but she never will. No one can unless I want them to.

She finally gives up and I hear her walk away back to the pep rally. I quickly get a glance at the back of her head and have to stop myself from trying to talk to her. Her wavy black hair fell on her pale white skin while the skirt of her cheerleading uniform bounced. My heart seemed to loose a beat before I could take off running in the opposite direction. To tell you the truth, I was scared. Haha, can you imagine? Me scared? I guess theres a first for everything.

Theres always a first for everything.

~Angela's POV~

"James I dont think you should drink, what if the cops come." I said sturnly and took his bottle smashing it on the ground. He looked at me with anger and I went inside to join everyone else in a game of truth or dare.....fun, hint my sarcasm.

"Angelas turn!" Chris yels and throws an arm over my shoulder. I smiled and nodded tihnking of which one I should pick, or choose.

"Dare." I said bravely and saw Chris' face brighten up with amusement.

"I dare you to go to Marsh Falls National Park and stay the night!" Chris screamed and my face fell in shock. Do they not know the legend!?

"Do you seriously not know the legend!" I exclaimed and he nodded smiling at me still. I shook my head and got up trying to forget the dare. I'm not doing it and that's final.

"Come on Ang! Your dare has been told so you must do it. The prophecey!!!" Shayne another footbal player yelled from the circle and I frowned more then before.

"FIne I'll do the stupid dare." I whisper regretting my words.