Master Plan

Stiles ran to Sadie and took the duct tape off her mouth gently.

"What are you doing down here?" Stiles asked.

"Doesn't matter, we are wasting time! Get them down from there!" Sadie whispered to Stiles as she gestured toward Boyd and Erica.

Sadie would try and help but being tied up made that difficult. At least now she didn't have a slobbery piece of tape over her mouth.

Stiles tried to let Erica free but he got electrocuted by the wires holding her up.

"They were trying to warn you. It's electrified," Gerard said as he walked down the stairs.

"What are you doing to them," Sadie demanded.

"At the moment just keeping them comfortable. No point in torturing, I know they won't give Derek up."

"Okay. So what are you doing with Sadie and I? Because Scott can find us. He knows both our scents, especially mine. It's pungent you know, he could find me even if I was buried at the bottom of a sewer."

Sadie cringed, "Gross."

"You do have a knack for creating a vivid picture, Mr. Stilinski," Gerard sneered, "Let me paint one of my own. Scott McCall finds his friends bloodied and beaten to a pulp. How does that sound?"

"I think I might prefer more of a still life landscape, you know?"

"I agree," Sadie gulped.

When Gerard just stared Stiles down Sadie became anxious.

"What are you 90? I can probably kick your ass up and down this room."

Gerard backhanded Stiles across the face and Sadie gasped.

"Stop!" She yelled.

Stiles was knocked over and Gerard proceeded to grab him by his jersey and repeatedly punch him in the face. He was bloodied and bruised by the time Gerard was done.

Sadie whimpered and cried at the sight of her friend getting beaten up. Stiles was out cold and Gerard turned to her.

"If you don't want the same thing to happen to you keep your mouth shut."

Sadie glared at him through her tears but remained silent. He left all four of them there, Stiles knocked out on the ground, Sadie tied up, and the two werewolves bound by their wrists.

*******

Stiles woke up a while after. His head was pounding and the side of his face was throbbing. Sadie saw him stirring and looked up, "Stiles, are you awake?"

Stiles slowly sat up and leaned against the wall with his head back.

"Are you okay?" Sadie asked this time.

"Yeah, I think so. Are you?"

Sadie laughed, "You got beaten up and you're asking if i'm okay?"

Stiles ignored her ans crawled over to untie her. After a few minutes of struggling he finally got her free.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Stiles gave her a small smile, "yeah, i'm okay."

"Good, can't have one of my friends dying on me."

"I wouldn't dream of it. Now, how are we going to get out of here?"

Sadie opened her mouth to respond but snapped it shut when the door to the basement creaked open.