Fury (2)

Matt pushed Sadie and Scott out into the hallway as the door to the station opened. When they saw Melissa walk in Sadie could feel Scott tense with fear.

"Mom," Scott called out as Matt held up the gun and pointed it at the back of Scott's head.

Melissa gasped, "You scared me, where is every—."

She finally looked up from her phone and her eyes darted from Scott to Sadie and then to Matt.

"Mom, just do what he says. He promised he wouldn't hurt you," Scott said in a calm voice.

Scott turned to face Matt and he spoke.

"He's right."

Matt then pulled the trigger of the gun and Sadie gasped and let out a yelp at the loud sound. She jumped back in fear and looked over to see blood coming out of the wound on Scott's stomach. She brought a hand up to her mouth and stood there, shocked.

He'll heal, she reminded herself.

"Matt! Whats wrong with you?" She cried out and her instantly brought the gun to face her.

Another shot rung out and Sadie felt herself pushed back by the contact of a bullet hitting her thigh. She looked down to see a hole and blood quickly pouring out of it.

"I didn't say I wouldn't hurt them."

Scott had fallen to the ground and Sadie toppled over from the alarming wound in her leg. She applied as much pressure as she could to the wound and tried her best to keep from losing too much blood. Scott looked to her and scooted closer.

"Back! Back!" Matt yelled as Melissa tried to take a step forward and help the two bleeding on the ground.

He raised the gun and pointed it at her so she wouldn't move any closer.

"mom, mom, stop!"

"I said get back!"

Melissa held eye contact with Matt and took a few steps further back.

"Get up you two," Matt said calmly when Melissa had backed up a good amount.

A voice in the other room called out, "Matt? Matt, listen—."

Matt cut them off and yelled, "Shut - shut- shut up! Everybody shut the hell up! Now both of you get up or I shoot her next!"

Matt stepped closer to Melissa and Scott slowly stood up, he was already beginning to heal. When Scott was fully standing he reached down to give Sadie a hand. The adrenaline was starting to wear off and she could now only feel searing pain.

"Can you stand?" Scott quietly asked.

Tears were rolling down her puffy, red cheeks and instead of responding she grabbed ahold of his hand and made herself stand. Sadie put her weight onto her good leg and leaned into Scott's side. He gripped her waist and her head was spinning from the amount of blood she was losing. Black spots clouded her vision so she closed her eyes tightly and opened them again to make them go away.

They all went back to the room where sheriff Stilinski was handcuffed in and as soon as they entered Sadie collapsed onto the bench he was sitting on. Her face was looking very pale and her breathing was beginning to quicken its pace.

"They need to see a doctor," Melissa pleaded.

Matt chuckled at this, "Sadie does yes, but Scott?"

Melissa didn't understand his comment but she chose to ignore it and sheriff Stilisnski began to yell.

"Hey! You listen to me."

Scott interrupted and softly said, "Its all right. I'm okay but Sadie needs to go to the hospital now."