XI

LISA POV

"How did it go?"

Joy, my favorite cousin who's sitting in front of me inquired with phone in her hand. 

I called her to meet me immediately when I return for some reason that includes my plan in making Eric's life a living hell.

The call with Seulgi just ended and she's asking me about it. She's too focused on her phone to understand the conversation.

"She will do it."

I said resting my back on the swivel chair. Relief washing over me as I feel that this plan is going to work. Jennie isn't the type of person who do revenge and such. So, I'll do it for her.

"Great! Just call me when it's done."

She responds while rummaging through her bag and when she looked at me, she smiled now with lipstick on her hand.

"Are you leaving already?"

"Yes! Why? Do you need anything?"

She answered while applying lipstick on her bottom lip.

"No! I'm just thinking if we can have lunch before you go."

"Maybe next time?"

She replied while checking herself out on the mirror on my desk. That's when I knew she has plans with other girls because she doesn't care about her looks when we meet.

"Are you going on a date?"

She looked at me showing her delightful smile that everybody adores except for me. I'm actually annoyed by it sometimes.

"Is it that obvious?"

I nodded and continued,

"Yeah! You're pampering yourself too much."

"Of course. Your secretary is a goddess. It would be such a shame to not be beautiful in front of her."

I gasped in shock when I heard what she said. She's not going to hit on my secretary. Not on my watch.

"Joy, you know I love you right? But my secretary is not available at the moment."

She raised her brow and asked,

"Why? Are you hitting on her?"

"Of course not, dummy! Seulgi is into her and I used her for that stubborn to do me a favor."

I rolled my eyes remembering our conversation earlier. She's still in LA and I asked for a huge favor. That shithead doesn't want to do it so I told her that I'll set her up a date with Irene when she's back. The whipped woman agreed faster than lightning.

"Whatever! They are not yet together, dear cousin. I still have a chance."

She smirks and flips her hair turning her back at me. She walks elegantly towards the door but before she reaches the doorknob, I stride stopping in front of her.

"Not so fast, dummy!"

I fished out my phone in my V I R G I N X bronze pants and call Irene. She picked up after two rings.

"Can you go to the restroom for a moment? Don't ever go out until I say so. Do you understand?"

I said firmly with the phone on my ear while glaring at Joy who crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at me. The ATTITUDE!

"But--"

"No more buts. Just do what I say."

"Yes ma'am!"