I

I am currently sitting by the window of my favorite coffee shop feeling the cold coming from the aircon and smelling the coffee aroma while massaging my temples trying to relax because I am freaking stressed these days.

That Manoban bitch is making my headache. I'm gonna kick her ass real hard when I see her. I don't care if she will terminate our contract. I've had enough of her shit.

I heave a deep sigh of frustration and take a sip on my caramel macchiato when my phone rings showing Jisoo's caller ID.

I huffed in annoyance because I already know why she's calling me during my freaking breaktime.

"What? Does the bitch have something to request again? I'm tired of her annoying ass!"

I said after answering her call. Jisoo cackled on the other line making my eyes roll.

"The bitch wants to finally have a meeting with you personally by 4 pm."

"Come again?"

I asked wanting to confirm if I heard it fucking right. There's no way I'm having a personal meeting with that bitch in less than an hour by now.

"Ms. Manoban called wanting to discuss the contract. She doesn't go further into details as she wants to discuss it with you personally."

Jisoo explained making me groan.

"Oh! So she wants us out now? Good for me then."

I smiled triumphantly for only a millisecond because my best friend on the other line just reminded me of something really awful.

"Be good to her, Jen. We can't afford to lose the Manoban corp. Your dad will be so so mad at you."

I clicked my tongue and sighed in defeat. I guess I don't have a choice but to pretend around the bitch.

"Move now, Jen! You only have 30 minutes to reach the Manoban corp."

"Oh fuck! Alright. I'll call you later, Chu."

I dropped off the call, placed my bag on my shoulder in one swift movement and went out with coffee in my hand.

The moment I'm out, I struggle in finding the car keys inside my bag.

"Shit!"

I muttered under my breath when I remember that my sister Rosé borrowed my car because hers was in an auto shop.

Why? Because her favorite car has a lot of vandals caused by her ex-girlfriend who got jealous over her new one which is my best friend, Jisoo. I don't know what potion she used to make her obsessed like that. She just can't get over her. How pathetic!

Enough with my pretty long hair sister and let's talk about how I am very lucky today.

I've got a lot of workloads earlier because of that bitch and now she wants to have a personal meeting in an instant. Like I am just under her roof that can meet her in less than an hour. Argh! So lucky.

I looked at my wristwatch only to see that I only have 25 minutes left before the meeting starts. Ugh! That bitch!

I quickly booked an uber and dialed Jisoo's number because I need to let these anger out or else I'll vent it to that bitch later.

"Chu! I'm fucking pissed right now! I forgot that I have no car today! Your girlfriend borrowed it!"

I exclaimed when she answered the call. She chuckled on the other line making me scoff.

"Calm your ass, Jen. Do you have a contract with you?"

"Oh shit! Of course not."

I run my free fingers on my hair and stomped my feet in frustration. Ugh! The bitch is at fault. It's all her fault!