VII

"I miss you, Rosie. Catch up soon."

"Love you, sis."

"Love you too."

I replied feeling sad just by hearing her voice. I miss my sister so much. We're quite busy so we didn't hang out these past few days.

After the dinner that is full of laughter and banter, I went to Lisa's room to call Rosie to check up on her. It's been a while since we've talked and I know her training can be tough. She has Jisoo to comfort her and all that girlfriend duties, but I also want to be assured that she's alright. I wanted to hear it from her firsthand.

If you're wondering why I am here in Lisa's room, well, she wants me to stay with her. This predicament is something we argued while eating. I insisted to stay in the guest room, but that bitch doesn't want me to. She even convinces her family leaving me with no choice. God! If she plans on making me fall in love with her, well it's fucking working.

"Who's that?"

Lisa asked leaning on the door frame with crossed arms and furrowed brows.

"My sister."

I simply replied. She just nodded and strides towards me. I watched her movements as I shifted on the bed. Her eyes never leaving off me.

"Aren't you gonna take a shower?"

She asked bending her torso to match my height. She then put the strands of my hair on the back of my ear. The sudden touch makes me shudder.

"I- yeah... I was about to."

"Want me to join?"

She asked, her plump lips formed into a smirk. I shook my head quickly as I stood up to walk towards the wall beside the door where my suitcase sits.

"Definitely not."

I replied without looking back at her.

"Are you sure? It's fun!"

She tried to convince me, but my answer is still no. I won't let her join me in the shower even though the activity seems inviting. The mere thought of her naked in front of me ignites all my hormones. Damn it!

But still, the thought of losing my virginity with a person that's not my partner consumes my mind. Maybe, she wants to get on my pants that's why she's being like this. So, I will not give her that satisfaction. It might take a lot of effort not to give in to the sexual tension we have, but I will try to sweep it under the rug.

After that refreshing shower, I went outside the bathroom fully dressed with black bear pajamas. I am walking towards the bed as I dry my hair with a clean towel when Lisa spoke.

"I'm curious about what's beneath that innocent pajamas. It must be jaw-dropping!"

She smirks as she rakes over my body. What the hell? I've worn this not to seduce her and wake up all her hormones. I've worn this to avoid all that to happen. What the hell is wrong with her?

"Shut up, sucker! Just take a goddamn shower and make it cold to warm your hormones up."

I clicked my tongue as I threw her the pillow. She just catches it and lets out a cackle. Damn!

I plopped on the bed crossing my legs and glared at her. But it doesn't affect her. She crawled towards me instead, her infamous smirk never leaving off her gorgeous face.

"Did you just called me a sucker? Did I suck you already for you to address me like that?"

I shook my head while leaning my torso back as she's crawling nearer until my back hits the soft bed and now she's on top of me. Her arms are resting on my sides as she studies my face.