Chapter 25: Unwanted Reunion.

"Ugh." Zi groans in pain after being flung into the brick wall beside me. I flinch as a gush of air scrapes against my cheek. Cutting it like butter. Dammit. It just fucking healed!

I raise my hands and spin around. Throwing waves of flame whirlwinds at the soldiers. Dukem leans down while running at a soldier. Slicing his sword through the soldiers air barrier and getting close. Too close. The soldier smirks and a giant rock hand comes up from below Dukem and squeezes him until he looks like he could pop. I grimace. Dashing towards them.

"Hey, bastard, look here!" I taunt, whipping a blast of fire and ice from both my hands. Landing on my feet, in a kneeling position.

The fire misses but the ice hits the soldiers feet. So I focus my power and chuckle evilly as the ice starts to quickly rush up the soldiers legs turning him into an icicle in a matter of seconds. Dukem is released and darts towards another soldier. I catch the eyes of the 'Master' as they call him smirking at me, amused. I glare at him. Then dart towards him. Daegi running past me as soldiers chase Luckie and him like cattle. I groan.

"Luckie your power." I shout above all the chaos.

Luckie nods then the markings on his face light up, eyes glow blood red, skin becomes nothing but a black never fading mass. Black spiky wings sprout out from his back and blood spills down his back. I chuckle looking over to the soldiers who have stopped dead in their tracks. Eyes full of fear. Their Master intervenes, holding his hand up in a simple stop manner. I glare at him, hate rushing through my veins. Why does he think this is over? It's not over yet.

"That's enough. We won't get anywhere trying to kill each other. I am Ravinous. What is yours?" A guy asks, standing way too close to the Master. The Master's mask is broken on the left eye revealing a bright white eye. I furrow my brows. Hmm.

"I am Suzuki." Suzuki answers, a soldier dangling from his headlock onto the ground. Huffing for air.

"Daegi, Luckie and Zi." Daegi responds, leaving Dukem and I.

"I'm Canton and this is Dukey. My assassin." I answer, venom staining my words. Dukem wipes away a line of blood down his jaw. I walk to him and stand beside him. Dukem faces me but glares at the air soldiers Master with his hand reluctantly holding back from grabbing out his big sword. The Master's eye gazes at Luckie.

"You said your name was Luckie? You're the King of Darkness, no?"

"Dat I am, yah." Luckie answers. The Masters lips curl up into a smile. In the small crack around his pink mouth. For a moment, the Masters eye look like he has seen a lover give him flowers or a ring and make him almost look human. As if realizing his mistake he covers his grin. Ravinous glaring at Luckie with hate. Obviously jealous. Would this relationship happen between Dukem and I?

20 Minutes Earlier...

"Did you hear dat?" Luckie asks, I glance around nervously.

"Hear what?"

"Dat noise." Tick, tap, tack, tap, tick,"Dhere dat noise."

"Shut up, Luckie." I hiss with a slap on his arm. He glares at me. In which, I return. Dukem walks in between us. Smiling at me.

"Guys, be nice to each other." Ujik says, walking ahead of us. My eyes widen as shadows appear coming towards us in the cave. Suddenly Ujik is tossed aside like a rag doll. Knocked unconscious. I shake scared.

"What was that?" Daegi asks, scared like me.

"Ujjie?!" Dukem shouts, pulling out his sword ready for a fight. A figure comes running at us. Suzuki intervenes, tackling it to the ground. That thing hurt Ujik!

Present Time....

"Sorry about your little vampire there." Their Master apologizes.

"His name is Ujik." I hiss.

"My name is Mynx." The Master responds, with a bit of an attitude.

"We're going to Favera." Ujik says, weakly. I glance at him. Swaying back and forth in Suzuki's arms.

"Favera? What is your business there?" Mynx asks instantly.

"Canton...is the lost Prince. Sent to Earth. He has been brought back to Enda to end the war and bring peace back to Enda." Ujik answers.

"The lost Prince? Freedom...is back?" Mynx asks, looking me over. I blink in confusion.

"This is good news, no? If Freedom is back then we can finally awaken mother Favera from her 15 year slumber. The King and Lithuannai will be so happy about this." The second guy Ravinous says, excitedly. Ushering us to follow. I stare at a frozen Mynx. His fists tremble. That white eye is filled with tears. Suddenly he lunges towards me and jumps into my arms. I freeze as he tightens his arms around me. Then looks up at me with tear streaming.

"Freedom, Dad said that you would take me away from Favera. Will you keep your promise?" He asks, weakly.

"Eh? What promise?"

"Mother Favera has confined me to live and die in Favera locked away in a forbidden part of the castle. Please, Freedom, I'll go wherever you're going. I promise. Please, don't leave me alone." Mynx begs burying his face in my chest. I sigh.

"I get it now. You're my little brother. If you're confined then why are you here?" I ask, placing my hands on his back. Mynx wipes his one eye.

"Dad said I could while Mother Favera sleeps. It's against her rules but...Dad let me." Mynx explains.

"So Mother is...awful?" I ask, saddened, "Will she be happy to see me?"

"Freedom, you don't understand." Ravinous chirps in, "Mother Favera is in an eternal slumber. Only to be awoken by...well your voice. The power of your voice. It stems from Mother Favera's power before you were born. She was the most powerful Princess there ever was. Until...the war."

"We should proceed to the city then." Suzuki suggests. We glance in between each other. Then nod.

"You okay, Master Mynx?" Ravinous asks, concerned. Mynx looks up at me with pride and the look of a leader back in his eyes. I let my lips curl up into a short smile. Mynx nods.

"Yes, I am. Soldiers!" Mynx shouts, turning his back to me, "Move forward to Favera!"

"Hey, hold on." I say, putting my hand on Mynx's shoulder. He looks over it at me.

"What is wrong Freedom?"

"Mynxie, call me Canton." I say, feeling warmth in my heart. I have a little brother here in Enda with this much power. Mynx's eyes lighten up at my request and he nods. Walking ahead to Ravinous.

"So how you feel, Canton?" Dukem asks, my smile remains plastered on my face.

"I feel pretty good." I respond, walking behind the soldiers.

________________________

????? POV.

"Lithu they are approaching." My best friend of more than 2 thousand years and King of Favera announces. I shiver.

"I know. I can feel his power." I respond, brushing it off.

"Will you fight against the fire clan with him?" Ollovis asks.

"No, I will only fight alongside you. Besides I am getting too old for this shit." I laugh with Ollovis.

________________________

~Fangirling~ Ah! They're getting closer guys. \(>v<)/

Vote and Comment.