I'm (Not) Broken

//Summary// A disastrous night out with friends leads Alastor questioning whether or not he's broken, and if he's not pleasing Angel's needs.

Side-Note: This was written by Scarheart

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

The Hellish sun has set, casting Pentagram city into shadows. Cars roar down the road and many demons walk the streets. Even with the sun down, many of these demons are still wide awake for the night life.

Coming down a sidewalk, whistling an old tune, is Alastor, one of many demons who are night owls. Normally his nights are spent ether helping Charlie with paperwork for the Hazbin Hotel, or doing something with his dear Angel Dust.

The Radio Demon smirks as he thinks of his love, how in the beginning he saw the other as a sex obsessed idiot with no sense of self preservation.

But after staying at the hotel for awhile, he learned there was more to the other than he realized.

How he only acted flirty and slutty when on the clock and when off he was indifferent to it, though he still flirted with the Deer. Not to mention Angel has a deep appreciation for the music of old, dancing, cooking, plus reading, that spider actually likes to read!

It's safe to say Alastor was intrigued, so one day when Angel flirted with him, he returned it. It became a game and soon ended with a dinner date that went really well, and ended with bloodshed.

He had no idea that Angel could look so beautiful in blood.

Now, a month later, the relationship was still going strong, enough for Alastor to realize for the first time in decades that he was generally in love, actual love. It should sicken him but, so long as none of his enemies find out and go after the Spider, he's fine with it.

Alastor soon stops his humming to look at the building before him, smiling big. He was at a bar that's styled after the 20's, his kind of club. It's run by his long time friend and fellow serial killer Mimzy.

He was meeting her and his other friend Rosie for one of their little get togethers. Since going into business with Charlie and pursuing a relationship with Angel, he's hardly had anytime to come see them.

But there was no work tonight, and when Angel heard about it, insisted that he attend, stating they can easily watch movies another night.

Alastor goes to the door, opening it despite the sign saying the club was closed. The building is empty with chairs turned over onto tables and no music was playing.

At the bar was Mimzy, cleaning the counter down while making her flapper dress look new.

"Mimzy my dear, it's been awhile." greeted Alastor.

The white haired demoness looks over to laugh, offering a happy grin.

"Hey Al, Rosie is already in the wine cellar." said Mimzy.

The Deer walks over, shedding his coat and taking a seat at the counter.

"Getting ready to open soon I take it?" asked Alastor.

"Nope, it's Sunday, I stay closed on Sundays so we can enjoy the wine and place ourselves." said Mimzy, placing three wine glasses on the counter.

Once she does, Rosie appears, carrying four bottles in her arms.

"Finally you arrive, Alastor, I couldn't decided so I grabbed these four." she says.

She places the bottles on the bar top and Mimzy pops the first open, pouring the glasses. Each takes one, clanking them together before sipping.