Parental Figure

//Summary// Charlie is throwing a massive party to try and encourage more demons to check out the Hotel and the idea of redemption. But getting the party set up and planned takes time away from Charlie to plan her own appearance.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

Angel looks in the mirror as he applies some red lipstick, moving his lips to smear it evenly across his lips.

Smiling, Angel stands up to look at the rest of his appearance.

He was dressed in a floor length black dress with red accents and a slip in the skirt that goes up to his upper thigh. He's wearing a long haired wig that has waves and curls to frame his face.

The spider winks to his reflection to grab his clutch bag and leaves his room.

He gets down to the lobby to see Husk dressed in dress pants with a white dress shirt with the first two buttons undone and the sleeves rolled past his elbows.

Niffty is dressed in a yellow cocktail dress with a red strap over one shoulder and her hair brushed neatly.

Alastor was his usual smiling self, but dressed in a black tux with a rose pinned to it and a blood red dress shirt, plus his hair pulled into a ponytail.

Angel walks over to the deer demon to kiss his cheek.

"Hey Smiles, you look quite handsome all dressed up." said Angel.

"Thank you, my dear, if we are to impress the masses than one must look the part, and may I say, you look absolutely enchanting." Alastor says to take Angel's hand, kissing it.

Angel smiles at his boyfriend as Vaggie walks in, dressed in a navy blue dress with gold accents and her hair flowing in waves with some over her shoulder.

"Has anyone seen Charlie, she was supposed to meet me in the ballroom for final checks fifteen minutes ago." Vaggie said, looking worried.

"Haven't seen her since this morning." said Husk, cleaning a glass.

The moth demon looks nervous and Angel thinks for a moment before turning to the elevator. He rides it to the top floor and walks up to Charlie's room.

If his hunch is right, she should still be in her room. He listens through the door for any noise, when he hears quiet sniffles.

Charlie was in her room, crying.

Angel forces the lock and enters the bedroom to find Charlie sitting at her vanity, her arms on the table with her face buried. Razzle and Dazzle are by her side, trying to cheer her up.

"Hey Cha-Cha, everyone is waiting on ya, you okay?" asked Angel.

Charlie looks up, sniffling for the spider to wince.

The princess's make up was ruined with her hair a mess, even the hairbrush was stuck in it, and she was wearing a robe.

"Oh Charlie, what happened, why the tears?" Angel walks over, freeing the hairbrush as she cries into her hands.

"I was trying to get ready, but I completely blanked on how I wanted to appear, I spent so much time trying to plan the perfect party, I didn't plan for myself, and nothing is turning out right!" Charlie cries, wiping her tears away.

Angel helps Charlie to her feet, leading her to the bed to sit on it with her. He wraps his bottom arms around her in a hug and starts gently brushing her hair.

"Sadly that's the problem with party planning, you spend more time planning the party than what to wear, it happens, but it's a simple fix." said Angel, brushing Charlie's hair.