Moonlight Beach Rendezvous

//Summary// The Hazbins take a much needed vacation to the beach to unwind and get away from the chaos of the hotel. But what they don't know of is the secret meetings under the moonlight that takes place every night.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

It was bright out as many cars travel down a busy highway. One of the cars is a white limousine traveling through the cars in an effort to not be stuck behind any cars.

In the drivers seat are Razzle and Dazzle, Razzle turning the wheel about as Dazzle presses on the pedals.

In the back of the limo, the employees of the Hazbin Hotel were sitting, each engaged in their own activity. Angel Dust on his phone, Alastor reading a book with Niffty listening to an MP3 while Hush just chugs his beer. Charlie was staring out the window as Vaggie stares at a brochure.

"I can't believe you convinced your father into actually letting us use your family's vacation home for the weekend." said Vaggie.

"I know, it's been forever since we've used it, but the house has it's own private beach, plus with how hard everyone has been working, I thought it'd be a nice treat." said Charlie.

"Ya, except that Angel is a patron of the hotel, why is he here?" asked Vaggie in a quiet voice.

"He is, but he helps out with the hotel a lot, so he's kind of an employee, besides, he is our friend." said Charlie.

The moth demon snorts as she looks to the brochure again to see some of the attractions in the area. As she does, Charlie looks out the window before a giant smile graces her face.

"Guys there it is." she cheered.

The gang look over to see a large building in the distance.

"I've been dead a long time, but I always thought Beach houses were smaller." said Angel.

"My father isn't one for small houses, he likes having a lot of room." said Charlie.

Alastor just shuts his book and slips it into his jacket.

"So what will we be doing exactly, what sort of entertainment does this area have to offer?" asked Alastor.

"Uh, from the brochure, they have a lot of shops, parks, and a bridge that leads to the Screaming Hollows, apparently it's there you can hear the endless screams of the lost souls trapped in the River of Oblivion." said Vaggie.

This catches the radio demon's attention and Angel laughs lightly.

"Screaming souls would get you going, wouldn't it, Smiles." said Angel with a smirk.

Alastor glares at him as Husk sits up, knocking a few bottles over.

"Huh wha, ugh, are we there yet?" asked Husk.

"In a bit, you missed seeing it from the window." said Niffty.

The cat demon groans and lays back down, grabbing another bottle to open it.

"Keep that up and you'll have no booze for the weekend." said Angel.

"Fuck off." said Husk.

The gang laugh at him as the limousine pulls off the highway and down towards the large house.

They soon pull up and the two former doll demons rush out of the front of the limo, grabbing the suit cases.

Charlie exits and walks up the stairs to the front door and unlocks it. Opening the door, she is greeted by the red wallpaper with apples decorated on them.