Secret Santa

//Summary// It's Christmas time in Hell, and to celebrate, Charlie decides on a Secret Santa. Everyone draws a name and has to get a gift for that person. Well, Alastor cheats to get Angel's name but now he faces a challenge... what can he get the spider that's special and something he'd like?!

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

Snow gently falls onto the ground, cloaking the streets of Hell in it's cold, white powder. Which is strange for it's Hell, but for the week of Christmas, it snows and no one seems to question it.

The Hazbin Hotel is covered though the decorations were still visible. This was one of Charlie's favorite holidays, besides Halloween and the day of the dead.

The princess is smiling big as she looks at her check-list, dressed in a red blazer with white tinsel around the wrists and bottom. red pants with white tinsel bottoms and black dress shows. A Santa hat also adorned her head.

"Okay, all the decorations are up, this is going to be the best Christmas yet." said Charlie happily.

She moves to Vaggie, who's dressed in a short elf dress with candy cane earrings.

"Everything is festive alright, are you planning a party?" asked Vaggie.

"No, I just want to get all our guests in the holiday spirit, but I do have something planned for Christmas for all of us." said Charlie.

Vaggie smiles and looks to the bar where Husk was passed out, an elf hat on his head. Niffty zooms past the bar, dressed in a Christmas tree style dress.

Charlie hugs her clipboard, she was so happy to be able to celebrate with other people, normally it'd be just herself and Vaggie. Her parents were too busy now a days to celebrate.

The elevator opened to show Angel, dressed in a pretty red shirt with black skin tight pants, white thigh high boots and a poinsettia in his hair.

"That's your holiday outfit, I expected more." said Vaggie with a smirk.

"This was the best I could do, unless you want me to wear this." said Angel.

He then reveals a very short, strapless Santa dress that had the crotch area open for viewing with shoulder length black gloves.

The two look at it in shock and Charlie clears her throat.

"Uh, that doesn't look very warm, plus it seems ineffective since..." she stumbled.

"It'd be like you were wearing nothing, it leaves everything open!" gagged Vaggie.

"I know, which is why I'm tossing it, now that I don't need to work for Valentino anymore, I'm tossing all the clothes he thought would rake in more cash, but this was also the only real Christmas outfit I had, fucking bug." grumbled Angel, crossing his arms.

Charlie frowns when they hear a static laugh.

"That bug isn't worth thinking about anymore, my dear."

It was Alastor, who was dressed the same but with a green Christmas bow tie and tiny Christmas lights on his antlers.

"I know, but it still pisses me off that this was still around." said Angel, waving the dress around.

"Hm, then let's make it more... presentable." said Alastor.

He snaps his fingers, making the dress float up before moving to the spider's shirt. The two articles of clothing merge, making a Santa theme long sleeve shirt with the shoulders exposed.

"Ooh, I like this." smiled Angel.

He walks over to the deer to kiss his cheek gently.

"Thanks Smiles, you're always so good to me." he said.