Author's Note

Guys, where do I even start? Okay, I know where to start. VOTE AND COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN BC I WANT TO GET RANKED. TELL YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU ENJOYED IT AND SHARE THIS BOOK ON SOCIAL MEDIA. IVE ALSO WRITTEN A LARRY SMUT ONE-SHOT IF U WANNA CHECK THAT OUT.

Okay, now that that shameless self-promotion is over, now for the sentimentality. I remember when I first began writing this book, I was still a little confused with the mechanics of Wattpad. So when my friend Erin (@iridescentmusings) pointed out to me that it had hit 1K, I was absolutely amazed. And now look at it – nearly 63K reads! Guys, that is more than I could possibly even imagine, and I think if this story ever got to 100K I would honestly cry from joy. None of this would have been possible if it wasn't for all of you.

 So just to clear up on what is going to happen next, here is the plan:

-There is NOT going to be a sequel to Killer Kisses I'm afraid, since all my ideas were merged into this book. However, in the future, I MAY be doing a short cross-over between all my female protagonists from all my books (Desiree Iverson in Fights, Camera, Attraction, Leila Grey in Gory Glory and of course, Hunter Evelyn in Killer Kisses). I was thinking of writing an alternate-universe sort of scenario where they all meet. Let me know if you would be interested in reading that.

-Gory Glory will now be taken OFF HOLD and will be completed.

-After Gory Glory is finished, which will be relatively soon, I will be starting my Larry Stylinson AU, Wilted, so be sure to check that out in the future because I feel like it's gonna be a good'un.

-After that, I hopefully will have thought up more plots for a new book else...well, I won't be writing for a while!

Now for the thank you's.

A BIG thanks to my proof-reader, and partner in being hella gay irl, Chloe (@ChloeRebz). She's been my motivator, so she's owed a big ty because if it wasn't for her, I would have never gotten this book finished. So cheers, buddy. Y'ALL SHOULD FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER AT @my_sass_queen. (She told me to say that, I'm not promoting through choice lmao).

Special thanks to Laussane (@xLayLayx) and Haleema (@Haleemaaaa) for the constant support and flood-loads of comments, I love you two!

Again, thank you sososososo much for your constant patience and support, guys! I really hope you enjoyed reading this book just as much as I enjoyed writing it and awaiting your reactions after a cliffhanger or plot twist ahaha! I love you all <3 TELL YO FRIENDS, I WANT MORE READS BC IM A THIRSTY FUCK.

So thank you to:

-@dizzymahone from Chicago (you never told me your name, hmu in the comments),

-Alex (@skittles1010) from Romania,

-Cheyenne (@Deeks13) from New Zealand,

-Mackenzie (@_kenziegirl_) from Perth Australia,

-Cheyenne (@Crazy_Lianna) from England,

-Angelica (@Angelicaa_x) from Sydney,

-Rachel (@Rachel6457) from California,

-Manisha (@manishax) from Holland,

-Coley (@coleykensington) from Scotland,

-Natasha (@Love4Dance) from Australia,

-Misty (@Tiger-Leopard_44) from Canada,

-Kate (@Kate_luvv) from Australia,

-Pilar my babe (@mybfharry) from Argentina,

-Kaylen (@hecticharry) from the U.S.,

-Haleema (@stockholmharry) from England,

-Zoe (@xZoeLax) from Greece,

-@kenna1027138,

-@almightyliam,

-@exoticae,

-@ItsJessieBoo,

-@chocolatemix_,

-@MissingLarryMoments,

-@BackseatSerenade14,

-@alwaystired96,

-@InfamousWriter101,

-@directioner1920,

-@pumpedupJacob,

-@MortalAffects.

-@TheGirlYouForgot (I've never forgotten you ;)),

-@Loveisyou05,

-@hazzybear9,

-@smallnugget34,

-@CallMeShawtie,

-@kesha098,

-@littlemixer1,

-@Hazza_my_boo37,

-@grungelwt,

-@larryisrealbae,

-@jessroseb,

-@uzumakimisuki,

-@Vanessababe,

-@Kate_luvv,

-@RiverNiallBish,

-@stupidharry,

-@Stylesinthehouse,

-@1Dlover7569,

-@suunshineeee,

-@EmpireMahone,

-@daddylwt,

-@CiaraBobicus,

-@lifeforstraws

And anYONE ELSE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO READ MY BOOK, THANK YOU.

But for now,

Izzy out, cųnts!