~It's All Up to Them~

They five kids are riding through the city. No one's around. They ride through an alley way so they move in a way so that they can all fit. Zhenzhen and Alex in front, Gabriel and Jordan behind them, and Dariush being the last one.

"How does your watch still work after the pulse?" Zhenzhen asks Alex.

"Its not electronic,its mechanical" Alex answers.

"Hes doing good" Jordan says about Alex to Gabriel.

"It was my dads.He uh...."Alex says.

"Gave it to you?" Zhenzhen says.

"Yea,he gave it to me" Alex says in an unsure way

"Yo! You got this Alex. You doing good, man!" Dariush says. A car that looks like it belongs to military speeds by making the kids stop quickly giving them a fright.

"Woah!" Gabriel and Jordan say at the same time. The kids all get off their bikes and throw them down. They all take their helmets off as they all call for the cars.

An unknown voice come from behind, "Stay way you are! Do not move!" The kids all put their hands up and turn around and drop their helmets. A bunch of army men are in back of them with guns held up.

"Same side! Same side! Same side!" Jordan yells.

The man yells, "Kids! Kids!" He walks over to them and says, "You should've evacuated hours ago. We're at war."

"Sir, we were in the mountain when the attacks started." Alex says, "Can you tell us whats going on? How big is the attack?"

"Did it reach the nations finest Mercedes dealership?" Dariush asks.

"Dude, how can you..." Jordan asks looking at him.

"My dad owns it. Im the future heir to that shit" Dariush answers.

"Shut up!" Zhenzhen yells.

"All I can tell you is that you're not safe here." The man says, "Everyone on the bus right now. I'll take you to the evacutaion center. Come on, lets go!" The man walks towards a school bus with the kids following. The kids try telling him to wait and stop until he turns around to listen, "What?" The man says.

"You need to take this key to Pasadena." Alex says as he hands the key around his neck over to the man.

"Where'd you get this?" The man asks.

"An astronaut from the space station gave it to us." Jordan says.

"She said we need to take it to JPL." Gabriel adds on.

"What's on that key can stop the aliens." Dariush then says.

"You need to get that to JPL in Pasadena to a Dr. Feilding." Alex says.

"We've been receiving Morse code from a Dr. Fielding at JPL all day. Finding this key has been the primary objective. Thanks, kid. You may have just saved the world." The man says, "We'll take it from here." He pats Alex on his shoulder then tells everyone to move out as he walks off. The five kids celebrate as they run to the bus. As the kids enter the bus they high-five an army dude. They all sit down on the bus. Dariush and Zhenzhen on the left side of the bus in different seats and Jordan, Gabriel, and Alex on the right side in different seats, well, minus Jordan and Gabriel, they sat next to each other. Jordan sat near the window but facing away from it. She hugged Gabriel as he hugged her back both smiling.

"We did it." Jordan says happily as she breaks the hug but puts her left leg over Gabriel's right leg and her head on his shoulder. She feels Gabriel's arm wrap around her waist as she blushes a good bit.