~We Are On Our Way~

"This can't be real" Jordan says as they run

"What about this isn't real? It just sneeze-jizzed all over us!" Dariush says. They all start to slow down.

"Just shut up, I can't think with your constant bitching!" Gabriel yells looking at Dariush. All of them stop running.

"Hey, I'm allowed to bitch, alright. That thing had it's tongue in my mouth." Dariush says stepping closer to Gabriel.

Alex chimes in, "How do you it was it's tongue?" They all turn to Alex, "We don't know their anatomy."

"What are you saying?" Dariush asks.

"Honestly, it's plausible that sophisticated creatures, like alien males, have cranial genitalia." Alex says.

"It had it's dick in my mouth?" Dariush asks putting his hand up to his mouth. Alex nods. Dariush then contuiously shakes his head.

"Guys, we need to stay calm, okay?" Jordan says.

Dariush looks at her, "Calm? I just probably swallowed a bunch of alien babies that are gonna turn into puppies and leap out my chest!"

"I need to find my mom, she's gonna know what to do." Alex says.

"If she's alive." Dariush says.

"Hey, don't say that!" Alex pushes Dariush as he pushes him back.

"Chances are our parents are gone, all right?" Dariush says.

"Hey, what did I say about touching that kid?" Gabriel asks in a aggravted tone. Jordan looks at Gabriel.

Dariush looks at Gabriel getting in his face,"What are you gonna do? Sucker punch me again?" He says as Gabriel nods, "God for it, 'cause I'll chop your ass in the neck, and then I'll chop you in the head and finish you off with rear-naked choke."

Gabriel gets fed up, "Do you ever shut up? I mean, between my fist and that alien's dick, your mouth should be worn out by now." Zhenzhen screams in aggravation and slaps Jordan, Gabriel, Dariush, and Alex in a row.

"Why are you hitting me?!" Jordan yells putting her hand on her cheek.

 "What we do in life... echoes in eternity." Zhenzhen says.

"What the fuck." Dariush says in confusion. Zhenzhen picks up some dirt on the ground and then lets it slowly poor out her hand.

"Hold the line! Stay with me. If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun in your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already dead." Zhenzhen says pridefully as she walks off.

Dariush looks back at Dariush then at the guys, "Did she just quote Gladiator?"

"Since when does she speak English?" Gabriel says.

Jordan looks up at Gabriel, "Since when does she speak?" The guys follow behind Zhen.

"May I ask where we're going?" Alex asks catching up to Zhenzhen.

"The astronaut said that this key," Zhenzhen grabs the key around his neck lifting it up a bit, "can stop the aliens and we need to take it to TRL." She says.

"You know how to get there?" Zhenzhen asks

"Without GPS? No, probably not. It's over 70 miles away from here." Alex says. The three kids catch up as Dariush hears Alex say that.

"Woah, woah, woah, what?" Dariush says as the kids stop, "Wait, you wanna head 70 miles into the city?" Dariush says.

"He's right, the alerts said stay out of metropolitan areas, not head straight into them." Jordan says.

"We don't have to take it all the way to Pasadena. Let's just take this key down the mountains and take it to adults. Tell them to take it to JPL." Zhenzhen says.

"Oh my gosh." Dariush says.

Gabriel seems hesitant for a second but then says, "Guys. There's a sheriff's down a bit, we could get it to a cop."

"That's, a great idea Gabriel." Jordan says as she smiles at him softly. Gabriel looks down at her while smiling softly back.

"Now, lets get some bikes, and kick some ass." Zhenzhen says walking into the little house looking thing behind us, which has bikes in it.

"Damn girl, your English is good." Jordan says a bit surprised. The five kids all get inside as Gabriel grabs the lock on the bikes.

"They gave us a code at registration, it's umm... 669." Jordan says. Gabriel tries putting the numbers in but fails. He seems to be having trouble, but why? It's not a hard code to put in.

"Come on, man." Dariush say's getting aggravated, "Hurry up dude, she said 669."

Gabriel starts getting a bit overwhelmed, "6.. 9..."

"What are you talking about, it's 669." Dariush says, "Come on, man. Hurry up! Just put it in there. What are you dumb?"

Gabreil looks at Dariush, "Im not dumb." Jordan crouches down next to Gabriel putting her hand onto of his softly grabbing the lock.

"Here, Gabriel. Let me help you." She says as Gabriel backs out of her way. Jordan then puts in the code, unlocking it.

Dariush points at one of the bikes, "I want this one, it's got a wakanda forever sticker on it." What was up with Gabriel? Why was it so hard to put in such an easy code? There was so many questions Jordan had, but could explain none.