~It's Just as Bad as I Thought~

Jordan is in her room packing up the things she'll need for her time at camp. She hears her mom downstairs yelling for her so she's not late for camp. She scoff's in aggravation and zips up her bag and throws it over her shoulder. She then walks downstairs to see her mom smiling by the front door.

"Ugh,my little girl,it's like you're going of to college" She says while hugging Jordan.

She rolls her eyes and keeps her arms by her side "Alright, Mom don't squeeze all the air out of me." Jordan says.She breaks the hug by putting her hands on either sides of her shoulders, "i know,i'm just not used to sending you so far way."

"Gee...thanks." She scoff's then takes her moms hands off her shoulders, "Lets go so we aren't 'late'."Jordan walks to the door and opens it,walking out with a stomp in her step.

Her and her mother arrive at camp.She gets out of the car and grabs her things out of the backseat.She notices kids running,laughing,and playing as she gives a small smile.Her mom asks if she wants her to walk her to the mess hall and she says no.Her mom kisses her hand and says "i love you" before getting back in the car,waving at her daughter through the window,then drives off.She looks at the sign and talks to herself saying "rim of the world,weird name for a camp."

She is approached by a camp counselor

"Jordan! I am your leader, Logan. Now if you look around you'll see a lot of interesting things." He walks her over to another dark skinned man like himself, "First interesting thing we have is Carl right here. He is the black man on the campus. We gonna teach you a little thing about black culture, pay attention. Gonna only do this once. Ready?" They begin doing this weird handshake. The whole time Jordan's completely lost. "Snap! That's called the black man handshake, okay? Don't wanna see you doing that."

As she's following Logan,Jordan looks over and notice's a seemingly rich dark skinned boy, "Oh, and use retail method when folding my clothes, Jacobi. Okay? I don't wanna see any creases." He seems fairly annoying and a headache to be around.

Logan overhears them and turns to them "Retail what?"

"Retail Method" The boy said

"Whats that" Jordan asked confused 

"What rich people do,you wouldn't know" He said

"Don't turn your back on me,i'll slap the shit outta you" Logan replies to that offensive comment.

"Anywho...Jordan, look, we got music over here." He goes over to a dude singing on picnic table with two other girls and starts doing this weird dance. "Come on, Jordan, dance a little bit." She rolls her eyes and starts walking off while chuckling a bit. Logan runs over to Jordan and say's, "Hey wait, I'm not done showing you around, slow your roll.

She sighs and says "Alright,show me the way 'leader'."

"Oh shit, got an attitude with you. Okay." They walk over to a blonde-headed 80's rocker looking type dude who's leaning against a sign, "Uh, this is Conrad right here, he's a little..."

Conrad then leans down looking at Jordan and says, "Welcome to the jungle, shorty." She glare's at him. Just because she's 5'3 doesn't mean she's short, or so she keeps telling yourself.

Logan pulls him up to where Conrad is now standing upwards once again, "Nope, can't call her that. Second of all put your titties away." His shirt was opened to where his chest was visible.

"What? These titties?" He begins to bounce them a bit. Jordan looks away in discomfort.

"Don't bounce the titties, I told you to put them away." Logan say's while trying to close his shirt. Jordan starts to walk away and overhears Logan say, "Why's your shirt so small? I can't even connect." She laughs as she walks into the dinning hall to see a man who honestly looks like a pedophile.

"You must be Jordan! Welcome to Rim of the World Adventure Camp." He says

"Uh...thanks.." Jordan steps back a bit. She didn't wanna talk to him anymore so she walks away before he could finish what he was saying. Jordan goes to the registration line to get her cabin number and get checked in. Jordan stands behind a red headed boy. He tries talking to the Asian girl in her language but she rejected him. She seemed cool but she still felt bad for him.

She taps the red headed boy on his shoulder, "Hey, you'll get her next time. I'm Jordan, you are?"

The boy turned around to her, "Alex, nice to meet you." He seemed happy that someone actually acknowledged him. They both smiled as he turned around because he was up next. Once Alex was done it was Jordan's turn. It's Logan again.

"My girl, where have you been?" He said with a bright smile, "You remember the black man hand-" He begins trying to do the handshake he showed her earlier.

"You said I can't do it" She says 

He snaps at Jordan, "I was testing you,Good shit,baby. Good shit. Move Along." He says

Jordan furrow's her eyebrows and walks off shaking her head and see's the dark skinned boy from earlier. He was trying to flirt with a girl. The only thing Jordan heard was her yelling his name a bit. Apparently his name Dariush. Seems pretty fitting.

She walks outside to see Alex with his mom.They begin singing this song.Jordan giggles a bit while standing with everyone who's watching.

It's zip lining day. Once again, Jordan is behind Alex. He seems nervous as Conrad get's him setup and ready to go. She waits for him to go up then Jordan go up. She watches as the Asian girl goes down. Alex seems panicky. Jordan looks over and sees Dariush then sighs and waits for her turn. Alex chicken's out of doing it and goes back down making it Jordan's turn. She walks up and gets help from Logan.

"Mm-hmm, sup' girl? Im Dariush." He says,"Is this a layover because we're making that connection, feel me?"

She scoff's and looks at him, "No I don't feel you, Dariush." She makes sure she's set up then jumps down zip line screaming "Woo-Hoo!" all the way down.

Later that night Jordan's walking around, alone seeing all the kids playing and laughing. Jordan sits by a tree and puts her hood over her head and plays with the white strings on her black some what cropped hoodie.She looks over to see the Asian girl and Alex with eachother on the bridge. Well, near each other. Jordan pulls up her black and white socks to her knees. She sighs and puts her head in her knees hoping this whole thing will be over soon.