~I Can't Believe This is Happening~

The five of them arrive at camp. They're all screaming for someone as they run through camp (minus Zhenzhen because she doesnt speak).

"Where is everybody" Jordan getting more worried than she already is.

"Is anyone here?" Alex screams

"Yo, do you see anybody?" Dariush adds in. All of them approach a big piece of cardboard leaning on a sign in red writing, "What's that? 'Gone down the mountain...'" Dariush panics, "Oh, they left us!" Gabriel start's looking around.

"Not all of them." Gabriel say's noticing a man laying across a picnic table. All of them look and run over.

Jordan notice's who it is and say's, "Huh? It's Heavy Metal Conrad." Her, Gabriel, Alex, and Dariush start yelling his name.

"Is he dead?!" Dariush says. They all stop and stand around Conrad.

"Hes breathing,he must have slept through the evacuation." Gabriel says.

"What kind of asshole sleeps through an evacuation?" Dariush says.

"Wake him up!" Dariush say's. Zhenzhen picks up a white flask that say's "Milk" across it. She show's it to them as all of them look at her. Zhenzhen takes a big sip of it then throws to the side wiping her mouth.

"I don't think that..........that was milk" Dariush says

"No shit" Jordan says while going to the mess hall

Everyone follows her.Gabriel tries to uses the land line,but its dead.

"Line's dead." Gabriel say's putting the phone back then turning around. Alex flicks the light switch but nothing happens.

"Cause the powers out" Alex exclaims "You know what an EMP is?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that music white people dance to." Dariush says

"No, thats EDM!" Jordan says while giving Dariush a 'wtf' look.

"EMP stands for electromagnetic pulse" Alex says

"A nuclear explosion in the upper atmosphere can cause one." Alex says, "And it knocks out most electronics, over a really big area." Zhenzhen starts grabbing supplies and such off of a table and putting it into her backpack,including a flare gun.Jordan thought that will definitely come in handy.

"But what does that mean?" Jordan says

"It means nothing works" Alex says with a bit of fear in his face.

"Not even...cars?" Dariush says

"Well, you guys have food and a roof over your head. You could do a lot worse then staying and waiting this out." Gabriel says. Jordan begin's to question what exactly happened to Gabriel. At this point it doesn't seem as though he lived around the woods, something much bigger must have happened to him, but now's not a good time to ask so, she stay's silent.

"Wait, waiting what out?" Dariush asks. The five of them hear a big explosion that startles you all. Jordan grab's onto Gabriel's hand as an immediate reaction. They both look at each other quickly. He seems to be slightly red, maybe from the heat. Jordan quickly let's go of his hand and looks to the side. They all run outside and then look up, they see airplane looking things in the sky with beams shooting out of them.

"Those are F-22 Raptor air superiority fighters" Alex says.

"What the hell are those ships they're fighting?" Gabriel says

"I've never seen anything like them" Alex says. The planes get closer to the ground and near all of them. Beams start hitting the ground making the ground explode a bit on wherever the beam hits. The five of them start running for their lives. They all continue to run seeing explosions everywhere. One hits right in front of the five them blowing them all back and hitting the ground. Jordan land's pretty much on top of Gabriel. Right when they hit the ground, she felt Gabriel's arms wrap around you as if he were trying to make the fall hurt less. Kind of helped. Jordan blushes so hard and she knew it. They all quickly got up as Gabriel let go of Jordan and grabbed her hand helping her up.