Last Chapter (reunion tour)

*it the day of the first reunion tour. January 20th 2021*

"Hello everyone! Welcome to One Direction's reunion tour 2021. We have all 4 boys here today and some surprises on the way" the owner of the stadium said into the microphone. Everyone was screaming. It was wild. It was the day everyone waited for. Everyone was so excited it was unbelievable.

As Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis ran out onto the stage they sang along to History. It woukd make sense to have it to be their first song. When the song finished they welcomed everyone and told everyone how thankful they are for their fans. This was the best tour they have ever done.

It was time to bring Zayn out from behind the curtains. "Ok so now we are going to sing You & I in memory of our brother Zayn we are gonna play a video clip of his parts he used to sing." Harry said into the microphone loud enough for everyone to hear. They sang till Zayn's high note and then when it was his high note everyone went silent zayns voice wasnt in the background like how Harry said everyone was confused. Just as the fans thought it was a technical issue the camera that goes to the big screen slowly goes to the right side curtain. Loud foot steps are heard. It was a miracle. Zayn walked out singing his high note. Everyone screamed. No one expected it. Anyway that happened and it was now the end of the show it was time fir the last surprise but only Louis new about this surprise.

"So guys this is the en-" Liam starred to say but Louis interrupted him. No tour they had ended like it and everyone caught this on camera. They was surprised with what he said. Louis went to Harry and said into the mic "Harry, this whole journey of our relationship has been the worst. Now that Syco has gone and we are with management which wont care bout this i can say this. The day of our reunion, july 23rd 2020, you nearly got killed. You had a knife to your neck. I heard everything and could see a little due to the car accident. I know how you felt i would feel the same. Im thankful for you. Every word you said made me cry but i couldnt speak. Your the most kind and loving person ive met in my entire life. We even made fake instagram accounts to talk to eachother since Syco parted us and ruined our relationship. It was hard for me. We both started becoming solo artists and started writing songs people suspected to be about eachother. It was the most funniest shit ive heard if but they wasnt wrong. Since 2010 ive planned my life to be around you. It all started at the Battle of the Bands. And now we have a great relationship 10 years after, well more than 10 years. You said when you had a knife to your throat that you would rather have yourself killed than me. You also said you would let someone kill you over me if it made you not feel guilt and if it means you would be next to me for the rest of your life. You thought i was going to die and so did i. I always wanted to have a family. Even if it means just having a brotherly friendship with this band it will still be my family ive dreamed of having-".

Liam started to interrupt Louis. "Louis its nearly time that the stadium closes hurry up please" Liam said to Louis.

"Fine. Basically Harry all i wanted to say is-" Louis gets down onto one knee and finishes what he was saying "will you marry me?" Louis was as still as a statue. The two big screens was playing all the cute, funny memories they had. Everyones jaw was on the floor. All the fans we're surprised. Niall was so shocked. He wanted to call James Corden (his dark larry partner in crime) to tell him whats happening.

Harry stood there in tears. "Omg y- yes" Harry said still in shock. Louis got of the floor and ran to give Harry a massive hug. He put the ring on Harry's finger on top of the ring he gave Harry when they was younger. It was a promise ring. It was the best reunion tour of the fans life.

The End.

Thank you for reading this fanfic. I actually never wrote one and published it before. This only took me 2 days to write but i had to do alot of thinking. Since its a good ending im not going to write a alternative version of a bad ending cuz i feel like this is good enough. Once again thank you for reading this. - jaz
(Also i am finally editing this for the final time and its 20:45 in the uk which is where i live on july 22nd... I am hoping 1d comes back no matter what maybe not now but like in 2022 bc 2021 is like full of tours they are doing)