Chapter Six

*so Joe walks in the room where the band is and starts walking over to Harry*

As Joe walks to Harry he says "I told you the last time i saw you that i will find your at your darkest a kill you but seeing your friend-".. "Boyfriend" Harry corrects him. He still walks to Harry even more excited. "Ooo.. even better. Seeing that your boyfriend is more likely to die anytime soon, i might aswell just kill him instead of you" Joe says walking towards the heart monitor Louis is connected to.

No one knew that whilst all this was happening Liam and Niall took it upon themselves to call the police and leave Zayn in the same room so he can try to stop anything bad happening. Liam phoned the police and Niall went to tell the nurse what was happening. During all that time the police took to get their Joe kept pinning Harry up to the wall in the room with Louis. He only did this because Harry was saying "take me instead don't kill Louis hes done nothing wrong". Joe ends up pulling a knife out of his back pocket and puts it to Harry's throat. He said "you said you would rather die for Louis so are you sire you want this to happen. Your a big musician, millons of fans and your willing to take the chance to die for a petty adult whos probably gonna die anyway". Harry looked scared he had never been in this situation before. He started to cry and then he mumbles "if it makes me feel no guilt and if it makes me able to be with Lou then yeah i will" but as soon as he finished what he said the police bursts in the room and arrests Joe and put him in prison for tge rest if his life.

No one knew that Harry actually knew Liam and Niall went to call the police. So Harry thought of that plan to make him think longer about who should die so it would have gave time for the polive to get there. About 5 minutes after Joe left Louis mumbles "H-" trying to say Harrys name but he still had side effects to the accident. He kept trying and everytime all 4 of them Liam, Niall, Zayn and Harry got excited. 5 hours passed by and there was still no news about Louis. Liam and Niall went back to Nialls house since it was the closet to the hospital and Harry stayed over night in the hospital.

The next morning came and all the 1D fans was sad. There was no updates at all. They crashed all so ail medias by uploading alot about how sad they are and how their life is over but they never knew what was going on in the boys life. So Harry logged onto the 1d twitter and tweeted "We're sorry for the mistake of not updating all of you about if we are coming back or not. We have had a terrible accident so we cant do anything to celebrate the 10 amazing years we have had. We will update you all and if your wondering, we were going on a road trip all 4 of us and we got into a car accident and now we are waiting till we have all recorved. We are mainky looking after Louis since he has had the worst injury's and is still in the hospital. All the love, H."

Around 10:30am Louis wakes up.