Chapter Three

*Harry goes to talk to Louis about what Zayn just said before he left the call. He walked up the stairs going into their bedroom. Louis was curled up in a ball in the corner of the room sobbing his eyes out, so Harry goes to comfort him.*

"Hey Lou" Harry quietly says to Louis. Louis replies stuttering "H-harry i- im so so sorry". Harry moves closer to him and raps his arm around Louis hugging him whilst he was crying. Louis felt really bad about what just happened he started to think "why did i do that? Now theres no chance of a reunion because everyone is going to hate me". "Louis, zayn was going to say he was coming back to the band but after you said all that he thought it was best if he didn't. Not just for you but for him aswell" Harry says whilst slowly lifting Louis' head up with his hand grabbing his chin gently. Louis looks up at Harry and leans in to kiss Haz on the forehead as he says "look Harry, i meant what i said. I couldn't control myself. This feeling i had just over took me and i couldnt stop and when i did i didnt realize how bad ive hurt all of you. All of you had tears down your face, i dont blame any of you if you dont want me in the band anymore. Ill get my stuff and leave its okay, you dont have to put up with this anymore. It was fun being in the band. I still love you and i wont blame you if you don't love me anymore" and then after he kisses Harry on the forehead he starts to gather his clothes to leave. But then harry starts to cry. He cried loud, loud enough so Louis could hear him. He started to talk but it was more of a mumble "Lou dont leave. Please dont leave. Your the biggest part of this relationship and i want to stay with you. I still love you. And no one wants you gone, we all want you to stay."

Louis is shocked, he thought he was getting kicked out of the band aswell as getting dumped by Harry. He was so surprised, he threw his clothes on the floor and ran to harry and hugged him as tight as he could to thank him since he could barely get any words out of his mouth. "Th- thank you Harry. I love you so much baby!" Louis whispers into Harry's ear. After that Louis kisses Harry on the cheek and goes to sleep.