Chapter Seven

*Louis is now able to move around the hospital but he still cant walk so he is getting pushed in a wheel chair*

"H-harry?" Louis mumbles trying to speak. Harry looks at him with a nervous look on his face "yes Lou?". Harry gets really nervous and his face starts going red. Louis motions Harry to sit next to him on the bed with his hand. Harry goes to sit down by Louis, when he sits down he leans towards Lou and kisses him on the forehead. Louis finally says, still stuttering on some words "s-so did you r-really mean what you said?". Harry's face automatically goes bright red full of embarrassment even tho he meant every word he said. He puts in his in Louis' and then said "yeah i did. I would literally die for you any day and i want you to know that. You are my world and my other half. Without you i would only have half a heart and i mean every word i say."

Louis is surprised. No one has loved him as much as Harry. Although they had to hide their relationship they tried to stay as close as possible which meant they had fake socail media accounts just to dm eachother without management bothering them. They always laugh it off thinking people actually think they're dating which they are but the fans dont know that. Louis slowly starts to open his mouth to speak but harry stops him. Harry and Louis kiss and then Harry gets up off the bed to collect Liam, Niall and Zayn. Even though Zayn and Louis dont get on everyone still involves him in the 10 year anniversary since they spent four out of 5 years with Zayn before the started the hiatus which was only meant to be 18 months.

Harry gets into the car. He has a driving license but he never really drove since Louis was always so keen to drive. He opens his phone and goes onto his joint Spotify account he shared with Louis, and played the driving playlist. It was mostly sad One Direction songs that made both of them cry. All the way to get the other boys Harry was crying due to the fact Louis was okay and because of the songs. Mainly because of the fact Lou was okay.

When he gets to Nialls house, he knocks on the door and walks in shouting for everyone to hurry up so they could bring Louis back home. "Okay, just let me piss quickly" Zayn shouts downstairs from the upstairs bathroom. "Im coming" Liam calmly says running to the car. "Can i bring my guitar?" Niall shouts from his bedroom. No one knew why but they all agreed he could if it made him hurry up. About 5 minutes later everyone was in the car, making sure they all have their seatbelts clipped in properly. "You know we are not meant to be driving but i am cuz you need to see Louis right?" Harry says still keeping focus on the road. They all nod their head to signal they know.

Soon after the finally arrive to Louis' room in the hospital. Hes gotten better whilst Harry was gone. They knocked on the door to basically notify Lou they was there. They walk in one by one, Harry being first and Zayn being last. Louis somehow was singing even tho he could barely talk the night before. He was singing little things, the song they made. Everyone joined and when it was "im in love with you and all your little things" just so they can let Louis hear what Harry actually says clearly for the first time since the accident which was "Im in love with Lou and all his little things". After that they all started hugging eachother and started to cry. All 5 of them was hapoy everyone was okay and healthy.