Chapter 25

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES! HEREBY WISHING ALL OF YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD ♡♡♡

ENJOY ;)

NEW COVER BY MAEBRYSKYE :)

CELESTIA'S POV

-2 WEEKS LATER-

Its amazing how efficient Dexton's mother can be. An example? Finishing wedding plannings in 2 weeks.

Where am I you ask? I am in a dressing room. For what? My wedding of course. I'm getting married for real this time. Dexton and I have bypass so many obstacles, one after another. Goes to show how strong our bonds are.

I can't see him right now since theres a tradition that the groom and bride must not see each other before the wedding begins.

"Celestia?" I turned around and saw my mom at the door.

"Mom!" I stood up in excitement. Holding my heavy dress up, I walked as fast as I could to her as she did so too.

We hugged each other and my mom looked at me from head to toe. "Oh my god. Look at you sweetie. How beautiful." She smiled, tearing up a little, seeing her made me want to cry too.

"Comeon mom, don't cry! You are making me cry too" I said lightly slapping her shoulders. "You're right dear" She chuckled and wiped her tears.

We sat down on the couch my mom coughed nervously to gain my attention.

"You see sweetheart, you need someone to walk you down the aisle and-" Before she finished her sentence, I cut her off "my so called father is here, am I right?" I interrupted.

She laughed tensely and nodded. I sighed and said "Alright, can you give both of us a second?"

"Sure no problem! The wedding starts in 15 minutes ya" She said giving me a peck on the cheek before leaving the room.

The closed door was soon opened again. This time, the person who entered the room was dad. He looked at me up and down countless times.

"Celestia, you look... amazing. I mean, beautiful." He said blushing a little. We are currently awkward. Why? Because we had a big fight, I presented to him my knowledge of bad words and flipped him the finger before leaving the house :).

"Thanks" I laughed nervously.

"So uh... I just wanted to say that i'm really sorry for not being there with you during your birth till now. I know sorry doesn't make the cut but I still wish you will allow me to do my duty as a dad... for the first time and walk you down the aisle." He rambled, playing with his fingers.

"Alright" I said.

"Oh its okay, i understand you want me to leave -- wait what?" He took a doubletake at me.

I chucked and repeated myself. He made a fistbump to the air and hugged me, taking me by surprise.

"Thankyou so much Celestia." He said.

Why I forgive him? He looked like he changed. Im giving him a break too, its not like he had another wife and child out there. 

"No problem dad." I said hugging him back, feeling him tense up. Soon, I felt warm drops of tears on my bare shoulders. I made him cry.

"Don't cry dad! Comeon" I patted his back.

"Pshhh what? Me? Crying? No! I just uh... spat on you yeah!" He quickly corrected. I peeled him off and checked for myself.

Yep hes definitely crying.  We stared at each other for a moment before cracking into a huge fit of laughter. One of the awkward moments where you laughed without a reason. Anyone can relate?

The music started to play. I tensed up. Holymoly its starting.

"Well then Celestia" My dad said pulling the veil over me, holding out his hand.

I smiled and held onto his arm.

Walking down the aisle step by step. The people applauded and cheered, my white dress was soon filled with fallen rose petals.

We came to a stop. I looked up at Dexton who was staring at me with love, instantly making me blush.

"Son, you better take care of my daughter, as of now, I still am not willing to hand her over to you and I am jealous that you had spent more time with her than me. "My dad said firmly.

"Yes I promise I will" Dexton said seriously. Do anybody know how hot he is right now?!

We stood together as the priest started to ask the questions.

"Do you Dexton Tyree take Celestia Hyacinth Johnson as your lawful wife, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health until death do you apart?"

"Yes I do" Dexton said smiling gently at me.

"Well then do you Celestia Hyacinth Johnson  take Dexton Tyree as your lawful husband-"

"Yes I do!" I shouted nervously as everyone broke into laughter. Shit I messed it up. I looked at Dexton blushing furiously as he looked at me in amusement before pulling me into a kiss.

"W-well um I pronounce you both as husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride even though you already are" the priest said and closed his book.

Everyone cheered and applauded. Dexton broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mine.

"I remember you now baby girl" He said.

My eyes widened "what? Y-you remember me now?" I stuttered.

"Yes, I guess the kiss did the trick." He said kissing me again and again.

I'm officially Married to Mr Billionaire.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

HELLO FOLKS! THIS IS NOT THE END YET! CHAPTER 26 IS THE END OF THE BOOK LOVES ;) STAY TUNE YEAH!

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS AND VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT :D

UNTIL CHAPTER 26, GO BE BEAUTIFUL ♡