Chapter 18

Enjoy mi loves ♡

1st! Thankyou for the 518k really appreciate
2nd! Sorry for the inconsistency! I just wanted to plot my story better...

CELESTIA'S POV

Sobbing all the way home did not feel good at all. Each time I got reminded of Dexton and I, the harder I cry. Why must our love meet so much obstacles? I really don't understand.

Upon reaching home, I went straightly into Dexton's room, where we once slept together in the same bed, sharing the same bathroom, the same bedroom. I started packing all my belongings to move to another empty room.

"Celestia what are you doing my dear?" I looked up and saw Dexton's mom.

"Oh I uh figured out Dexton wouldn't want to see me when he is released from hospital tomorrow so I should move out of this room." I said with my now weird voice, must be from all the crying.

"No, you stay in this room, I don't care. You both are having a baby together okay? You need someone to take care of you. So i don't approve of this Celestia." She said sternly. I sat on the bed, feeling the silky touch on the bedsheet. No I can't, I won't be able to get over Dexton, even if I can't get over him, my love for him shall not get stronger. It will be heartbreaking for me if he remarries another woman after my baby is born.

"I will move out. Its just right next to Dexton's room, I'm sure it will be okay" I stood back up and continued moving the stuff.

Gabriella just sighed and left the room leaving me alone.

2 hour later

I finally finished moving. Its 8pm already. Now then, time to find a workplace! I'm not overthinking or whatnot but if Dexton ever kick me and my unborn or born baby out, at least I still have a job you know.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if Reece is still hiring someone. I rang him up.

R-reece C-Celestia

R: hello?

C: hey, just wanted to ask if the job you offer me last time is still available...

R: yes, why?

C: i'm going for an interview tomorrow for it then! :D

R: oh... sure but wouldn't your husband mind?

C: Can we not talk about this over the phone? Maybe tomorrow after the job interview?

R: okay sure! Tomorrow 9am for the interview. Don't be late! Goodnights Cece

C: goodnight Ree

Yes. Found a job.

Tomorrow 10am Dexton will be fetched home. Luckily I already left the house by then.

Even though its really hard for me as I still love Dexton as much as before, I can't do anything. Guess what? I'm sure Carly will stick to him like nothing has happened before once she knows that Dexton lost his memory.

I... don't know what to do. Its not like I can just force him to remember me and be all cheerful blah blah blah. I just have to go with the flow.

Oh dear... i'll just go to sleep tonight.

-The next day-

DEXTON'S POV!

My mother came to bring me home at exactly 10am. Not that I'm complaining or whatsoever, she's ignoring me...unfortunately.

"Mom?" Silence. "Mom!" Silence.

"Look when are you going to stop ignoring me?" I asked impatiently.

Silence.

Ahhh. She is still mad at me for telling Celestia off. Lemme try this.

"Erhem. Mom so is Celestia still staying at my house?" I asked clearing my throat.

She snapped her head to look at me as the traffic light turn red before looking back to the road as the light turned green again. Scary thing is, i can't describe her look.

"Oh so you still have the goddamn conscience to asked about Celestia? Ahhh... well yes. She is going to continue staying at the house. She's pregnant with your child so I don't care. If you're not happy with it you can jollywell kick your own ass out." She said sarcastically.

...

Dexton's mother's pov

Stupid son.

"She's not staying in my room right?" He asked again. Wow I want to go home and smack him with my selfie stick or mono-whatever pad or pod or jdowjx.

"Well I plead her to stay at your room but she said she didn't want to share the same room as you" I said because she is too sad to look at you again i thought.

"Oh" was all he said before shutting his mouth up.

Celestia's POV

I woke up at 8 today and quickly prepared myself putting on a blouse and a pencil, patting on some makeup before leaving the house.

I didn't really sleep last night. Thought about Dexton all night long.

I slapped myself twice snap out of it! I thought.

Arriving at the company I got slightly nervous even though the one interviewing me is Reece.

"Celestia!" I snapped my head to the direction of the voice.

"Oh hey Reece. Are we going to start the interview now?" I asked.

"Yes. Lets go" he answered and I followed him.

Basically some questions were asked and analysing of my files and reports.

"Well Celestia, you got the job! Congrats. I look forward into working with you." Reece saif sticking his hand out for me to shake.

I quickly shaked his hands, "likewise" i said.

"So ready to share with me whats up with you both?" Reece said.

Here goes nothing. "Why not we go for a cup of coffee and I'll tell you what happen?"

********

Uh ohhh Celestia seems really determine to work and earn money! What will Dexton do if he finds out Celestia working for Reece who is interested in Celestia aka Cece? Will he be

1. Angry
2. Jealous
3. Neutral

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please comment on your views, vote or even inbox me on your thoughts! Thankyou! :)