chapter 10

HELLO READERS! NEW UPDATE :) I hope you enjoy it :D helping some of you who are having exams like me to relieve some stress! OH AND THANK YOU ALL FOR 4000 VIEWS AND 100 VOTES! I WISH YOU ALL WOULD CONTINUE TO READ MY STORY :) I'm only 14 so I'm an amateur as compared to other authors with amazing stories so be sure to comment on improvements! Love you all xoxo

DEXTON'S POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. That Celestia actually tried to harm Carly physically I mean, I know she dislikes her but going to such means of cutting her? No. I yelled at her to go up to her room and I don't understand why... a flash of hurt was shown. I took Carly up to her room and settled her down and then the next moment her lips was on mine. I was about to push her away and scream the hell out at her for kissing me because my lips only belongs to Celestia, when I heard a sob. I turned around and my eyes widen at the sight of Celestia sobbing.

" C-Celestia this isn't what you think" I stuttered " This is exactly what it is isn't it" She replied wiping a tear away and ran back to her room. I wanted to run after her before a hand grabbed mine.

I looked at the owner of the hand with wrath. "Who do you think you are holding my hand. Let. Go. Now." I glared at Carly. It is all because of her arrival. No. This is all my fault. I felt a vibration from my phone in my pocket but I chose to ignore it.

"Who is she!? Why are you so concern of her! She is just your sister isn't she. Why did she cry when I kissed you? Come on Dexton, you are going to marry me aren't you? Come on" Carly whined her voice is like a cat scratching the board, hurting my eardrums. I felt anger rise within me.

"She is my wife. My beloved wife and you are nothing but the daughter of my business partner. I made a mistake letting you in my house. This cut" I held up her hand " is self-inflicted isn't it Celestia had no part in this right? If you think I'm marrying you, you are dead wrong. You got nothing." I glared at her. If looks could kill, she would be gone. Her nervousness proved me right.

Celestia didn't do anything and I shouted at her. "Pack your bags you are getting your fucked up shit OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE" I roared. She whimpered and quickly took out her luggage and packed her strings into it with trembling hands before leaving my house with her fucking tail in between her legs.

I took out my phone and saw a message. From... Celestia.

C: Dexton lets break up. I'm quitting the job too. If you ever have a heart, do not cause me anymore pain and leave me alone. I will as per normal live in this house until your parents are back I will personally tell them myself.  -Celestia.

What the fuck? I ran and tried to open the door but it was lock. SHIT. What is she doing inside her room!?

"Celestia! Please baby open the door. Please I want to talk to you." I shouted, continuously knocking on her door. Then I received another message.

C: I have nothing to talk to you about. Leave and let me sleep. I'm not trying to kill myself. Not for you.

I read and felt both relieved and hurt. I panicked I wanted to see her face. I made a big fucking mistake. I went back to my room after noticing the warm droplets dripping down of my face. I was crying.

Celestia's POV

After he kicked and punch and do hell knows what to my door, he finally stopped after I sent him the message. I don't know whether or not to forgive him. Should I?

I wanted to take a breather. I called Reece.

"Is this CeCe or CoCo or Camille" Reece teased, I could almost feel him winking.