Chapter 7

Enjoyyyy ;)

Dexton's POV

I woke up to some noises coming from the televison in my room. Blinking my eyes twice I saw my sexy leading lady watching an advertisment about the amusement park.

"Babe, you wanna go there today?" I asked still a bit sleepy.

"We have work you know Mr CEO" She replied. My dear wifey-to-be still hasn't understand the advantages of being a CEO.

"I, as the CEO, allows an off day for the both of us. So go brush your teeth and get ready Missy" I joked. Her face lit up

"YOU SURE? OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BARNEY" She screamed and ran around in circles. Oh god my life is so interesting but wait, barney?

CELESTIA'S POV

"YOU SURE? OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BARNEY" I screamed. OHHHHHHH MY GOD WE ARE GOING TO GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!  I pranced around in the room, circling the floor.

"Barney?" He tilted his head with a slight smirk. Damn how cute is that, I just want to push him off the bed for no reason. I am SO EXCITED.

"My nickname for you for now, I love Barney since I was a little girl so do not judge okay" I said moving on to jumping on my bed.

The next thing I know, I was pushed down on the bed with Dexton on top of me.

"Errr Barney, so what do you think you are doing?" I stared into his piercing blue eyes as he closed the distance between us. I took the hint and shut my eyes.

.

.

.

So... where is the kiss? I opened my eyes.

"I just wanted to say, you gain fats" He said.

.

.

.

HE FUCKING SAID THAT I WAS FAT AND LEFT ME STUPIDLY WAITING FOR THE KISS.

"Dexton Barney Tyree. You will not kiss me ever again for making me feel stupid and calling me FAT. YOU RETARD" I screamed kicking on the bed trying to shake him off of me.

"Firstly my fianceé, when did I get a middle name as Barney? and secondly my fianceé, I will kiss you whenever I like because I love you. And Lastly my fianceé, I said you gain fats doesn't mean you are fat" He smirked and add on "only if you stop buying so much snacks from Watson. Now go get changed. Amusement park remember?"

That man is going to drive me crazy, but for the sake of amusement park, I will tolerate his teasing. Well I will of course get back on him.

I smacked his hard chest and ran to the toilet to get cleaned up. Then I put on my black skinny jeans and a white tank top with the sentence "Good Girls Loves Bad Boys" printed on it. Lastly I dabbed on some makeup before I went down to the living room. Dexton's parents are overseas for a business trip and they are coming home in 3 days time.

"Can you be more obvious that you love me like seriously" He pulled me towards him and peck me on the cheeks.

"Well there are plenty of bad boys in this world" I teased as his eyes turned a darker shade of blue.

"You wanna take it back? or no more amusement park for you, I will spent the day giving you a THEORY lesson on how to love Dexton" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Fine I take it back. NOW OFF TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK BARNEY. DRIVE ME THERE NOW" I jumped excitedly earning a chuckle from him.

On the way to the amusement park, we sang to so many songs, harlem shake was the funniest. We laughed all the way till we reached the amusement park.

First we tried on the roller coaster. God, I found something to tease Dexton about. He screamed so loud that it distracted me from the ride! Then we went to play the bumper car, so many people bumped onto him and you should have seen his face.

"Dexton! Let's board on the ferris wheel next!" I jumped.

"Babe, lets leave that for the last" He whispered into my ear and gave me a peck on the cheek while I pouted. What? Every girl wants to ride on a ferris wheel with their love one right?

"Aw don't be sad babe!" He cooed

"Lets play a game then" I said twitching to a smile.

"Sure babe"

"Lets see who can stay silent for the longest, meaning we don't talk to each other" I smirked.

"No"

"Why?" I asked really shocked, I mean normally people would die to shut me up.

"coz I don't want to stop talking to you, love" He said as he bent down allowing his lips to meet my cheeks. I giggled as i hooked my arms with him.

"Dexton!" A very squeaky voice that hurt my ears shouted out.

Dexton facepalmed himself as we turned around to meet a short brunette.

"Hey, Carly" He said calmly, and shook my hand off his arms.

"Oh my god!" she squealed and jumped on him. Well that did made me jealous.

I coughed.

"And who is this Dexton?" The Carly girl hooked arm with him and obviously intentionally pressed her boobs on his arms. Damn that fatass. Now then, Dexton will introduce me as his girlfriend and put that woman in place.

"She is my er cousin. yeah cousin" He stuttered. What the fuck? That hurt a lot.

"Yeah, its nice to meet you" I managed to cough that out as she pulled me into a hug.

"Not very nice to meet you, now scram" she whispered and broke off the hug.

"I will take my leave and head home. Have fun you both." I said and looked at Dexton the fucking coward.

Dexton's POV

Shit shit shit. Why did Carly had to show up, wasn't she supposed to be overseas with her dad!? Her dad is a big sponsor to our company and she is fucking infactuated with me. Celestia shot me a look that showed pure anger and disappointment before she left.

" Dexton? Shall we go to a cafe for a cup of coffee?" Her piercing voice reached my ears.

"Sure" i forced a smile and looked at Celestia's back before it disappeared into the crowd. How much would I want to run to her and leave that weird ass retard there.

Settling down at the cafe and still looking at the direction Celestia left until that Carly said "Dexton, do you think I can stayover at your house for a week? Please? I would speak well of you to my father"

Shit, I can't afford to lose her father's trust. "Yes" I replied. Yep. I know, fuck me and my life and her and the whole world.