Palette sans x depressed reader

You were on your roof, watching the sunset with your best friends Goth and Palette (also poth isn't in this, I still ship it :3) "wow, your lucky to live around these areas, you know? You can just sit on the roof, watch the sunset or stars around you. It's nice." Goth said, "Yeah, I guess.." you said looking down a bit. They didn't seem to notice but that's okay.
Palette's POV
After Goth went home, Dream called me. "Hey Palette! Are you still gonna spend the night with Y/N?" Dream said. "Well of course! But there parents won't be home for a while.." I said, we talked for a bit then hung up. I kinda had a crush on Y/N.. I mean she just so cute and I wanna always protect her, I know how depressed she is. I hope she will be okay.
Your POV
While Palette was on the phone with Dream (his dad) I went to the bathroom.
(Self harm warning ⚠️)
I grabbed my razor from my pocket, I started to tear up, and pulled up my sleeve, looking at my scar covered arms. I didn't do little cuts, I did big ones. 2 big ones on each arm. I was scared if Palette or Goth ever found out about this, I don't wanna worry them but I don't wanna stop it. I can't stop it.. I heard foot steps coming up stairs. "Y/N? Are you okay?" Palette said, on the other side of the bathroom door. You forgot to lock the door but you didn't realize it. "I-I'm fine!" You said.
"I know for a fact you aren't 'fine', you have been in there for 10 minutes and I know you aren't using the bathroom. Tell me what's wrong..." Palette said as he grabbed the door knob and swung the door open, seeing you standing there, a razor in hand, arms covered in scars and blood. And tears. Lots and lots of tears. Palette covered his mouth with his hand and tears started to fall down his face. He ran over to you, grabbed the razor and threw it across and room, and hugged you softly, tightly but gently. And he was crying, while you were sobbing. You hugged back. "I-I.." Palette interrupted you, "I'm so sorry for not noticing sooner, I'm so so sorry.." palette said as he continued to cry, you were sobbing in his chest. After about 9 minutes of that, he picked you up, (bridal style >:0 Lucky Reader-Chan.) he brought you down stairs and grabbed some bandages, placing you on the couch. He started bandaging your arms, "Y-Y/N, we need to talk about this. Please tell me what has been happening, when you started this." Palette said as he continued to bandage your arms.
Palette's POV
I was bandaging there arms while she started venting, she talked about her bullies and her parents. How they weren't the best, she said she wanted to kill herself. When I heard that I finished bandaging her and hugged her, I held her close to me. "Please don't Y/N, I need you in my life, Goth does, heck, even my parents love to have you over, they enjoy you and your company. Just please don't go." I said, all of that was true.
"Okay I won't.. I promise.." Y/N said, she kissed my cheek. Making me blush, a lot. " I love you Palette, I always have. I never had the courage to say it because I'm just a shy mess. Heh." I held her cheek, we were both blushing, and I kissed her. She was surprised at first but then kissed back. Nothing sexual just a kiss. We pulled away after a few moments, "How about we get some cookies and hot coco and watch some Netflix?" Y/N said, and I agreed. We got our cookies and hot coco and started watch Netflix cuddling together úwù

663 words :00 please leave some suggestions UwU