(ShipChildren headcanons) Cuddles and kisses

So I'm gonna be writing some headcanons about Palette, Goth, PJ, and Gradient ONLY.
Please do not ask me for anyone else because I will deny. Anyways, let's start!

Palette 💛💚
-Most of the time he would be the big spoon to show how great he was, but if he had a rough day or was not feeling well he would just wanna be held.
-With kissing, he would either occasionally give you a kiss on your cheek, OR, he would tackle you down to a bed or couch and attack your face with kisses!

Goth 🤍🖤
-Usually he would let you lay on him and he would ruffle your hair or you guys would just hug until you fell asleep. Even when he was sad or something he would still be holding you because your warmth makes him feel better.
-He loves to give you long passionate kisses, not anything sexual of course. Or he would just kiss your forehead and rarely your cheek.

Paperjam 🖤💖
-This depends how long you and PJ have been dating, but he wouldn't cuddle often. Very rarely actually, he wasn't very comfortable with it.
-he's a bit more comfortable with kissing though, at least on your cheek. He loves kissing your cheeks but if you were ever sad or upset then he would make an exception for cuddling or kissing.

Gradient🖤💚❤️
-When you first started dating he wasn't very affectionate, but after a while he would become wayyy more affectionate than you thought. He would always hold you and he never let you hold him no matter what.
-Similar to the cuddles, he was also affectionate with kissing but not as much as you thought. He would kiss you on the lips often way more than Paperjam and Palette at least. (Again, not sexual)

Alright that's all! I hope you all enjoyed this 😌
Epic: e