Comfort (Error!Sans x Child!Reader)

Hey y'all I'm not dead!
i haven't been updating, sorry, i just don't have very many ideas.
warnings: sexual assault, if you are uncomfortable with that I suggest not reading this. It will NOT be Error being sexual with the reader, I will only involve it in the reader's backstory.
If you are a SA survivor I am so sorry, i hope you are doing better and i hope you reach out for help. you're never alone :)
i have never written SA in a story, so if i wrote it in an offensive matter please comment on it. i don't want anyone to feel invalidated because of a story.
Anyways, hope you enjoy!!
——————————————————————————-

You had woken up, from yet another nightmare. This time it was about your past, what your father had done to you at the time. You shivered at the thought, and checked the time.
2:35 AM
You sighed, and flopped back onto the bed.
You couldn't stop thinking about the dream, you just remember your biological dad.. touching you oddly.
You attempted to shake the thought out of your head, but you felt tears run down your cheeks.
You realized you started to cry, you sniffled and walked out of your bedroom and into the dark hallway.
You didn't like when it was nighttime, your house just seemed dark and creepy.

You ran down to your (adoptive) dad's room, and jumped up on his bed and snuggled into his side. Even though he had haphephobia, he got used to your physical affection.
He slowly woke up and turned over to you, seeing you upset and clinging to him.
He sighed, and patted you.
"Is something wrong?"
You just nodded slightly, he put his arm around you and sighed.
"Was it worth waking me up for?" He chuckled, and you just looked away. He could tell you were clearly upset, and he sat up a little.
He pulled you in, "wanna tell me whats wrong?".
"I had a dream about the past and.. it just scared me." You muttered out, he softly smiled and pulled you onto his lap. You leaned into him.
"It's okay, I promise I won't let anyone hurt you anymore." He said, you nodded slowly.
"But I can't change the past.. I don't want to remember it anymore." You mumbled, he looked concerned. "No one can change their past, it's apart of life. But you can strive for a better future, and I'll be here to guide you to that path."
You looked up at him, and hugged him tightly.
"Thank you.. dad, I never thought I'd ever give another person that kind of title. Thank you." You said.
He was a little surprised, but slowly wrapped his arms around you. You pulled back and wiped your eyes.
"Genuinely, thank you." You said with a faint smile, he scratched the back of his neck and softly smiled. (and maybe blushing a little in a platonic way)
You felt your eyes getting heavy, and he pulled the blanket over both of you.

"Goodnight, Y/N. I promise I'll always protect you."

———————————————————————————-

Sorry if it was short! I'm a little out of ideas-
have a good rest of ur day/night :)