my thoughts on blogthegreatrouge

hi, so i'm sure a lot of you have been seeing all the bad stuff about rouge. i know it was years ago, but i would like to say what they did was really bad. like REALLY bad, from the guilt tripping into not commiting su!c!d3 from PJ's daycare to the r3pe situation in NaJ au, it was awful. it doesn't matter if they are fictional characters, it still effects actual people, wether it's trauma or giving them the mindset that it's okay to do that type of stuff.

first of all, PJ's daycare. their wasn't really anything s3xual in it but it was still bad. it was just- bad. when geno was abt to yk- jump. do y'all not realize that Paperjam was literally guilt tripping him into NOT committing. as someone who as attempted that is horrible information to tell, to a su!c!dal child.

NaJ AU, there was a lot of bad stuff but i'll only mention the poth one. first of all, they ruined their personality. and the creators were ok with it??? nekophy was okay with a adult women making a 10 yr old skeleton a literal r3pist. idgaf if it's not canon in his original au. it's still a bad thing to do :/ obviously. idk what angexi (palette's creator) thought abt NaJ palette and how rouge completely ruined his personality. but i don't think they cared, but rouge made palette a tsundere and an actual idiot.
now abt the r3pe comic. if you don't know, goth r3ped palette and then goth manipulated palette by stabbing himself, and then after he was free from the hospital they started dating??? are you actually serious? a 20 yr old drawing this???? it's so awful that she thinks it okay to make this type of stuff.

if you are curious abt more, watch Streamline Workshop's video abt it on YouTube. she covers a lot more about it.