Chapter 5: Your Choices

In thought/ Timeskip/ Pov change

Your name = Y/N

Last name = L/N

Hair color = H/C

Eye color = E/C

*action*

(Author note or AN)

Narration

Speaking: "

(I have a question real quick about my last chapter. It says it's drafted waiting to be published, but I got votes and was told it was already published, has it showed up for the rest of y'all?)
_________________________________________

No one's pov

As The Hollow said this, the room fell silent with him looking down at an unconscious Y/N. Some were suprised at the fact that he came to the underworld, others were suprised at the mere mention of it's suggestion.

None more so than Alice. Not only was she suprised, but concerned.

Alice: "A-Are you sure! Would that even work while he is in this state?"

He nodded while conjuring his magic and forming the hyrbids evil pieces.

(I couldn't find anything good for the story so we'll just settle with this)

As The Hollow took the King's piece and placed it on Y/N's chest, he looked back at everyone in the room and used his magic to warp them all out of there and kept the magic energy that was beginning to form around you contained in an energy field.

The Hollow stood outside the door along with Alice, Albedo, Lust and the devils as they sensed the magic that contained you in a coma begin to disperse it's energy and begin to be sealed inside the king evil piece. Then the piece sealed itself inside your body.

The Hollow bought Alice, along with Sirzechs back into the room. They seen that your eyes began to twitch, then you slowly began to open your eyes to see your mother who was smiling while her eyes began to water as she hugged you in her embrace and cried.

(Timeskip bought to you by Chibi Rias, Akeno, Sona, Tsubaki and Serafall all grouping up and tackling Y/N)

No one's pov

It has been two weeks since you have woken up, and your mother told you everything that has happened, from your home to your time here. The Hollow also introduced itself to you and told you that you now have access to your own peerage and to think carefully on who you'd want to choose to be in your peerage.

In the few days that followed your awakening, you learned from Riser all about the reincarnation cycle of using the evil pieces and their creation. That was when you were told the story of the Great War that took place in devil's territory. Riser also told you about how the creation of said pieces eventually lead to the creation of the Rating games. A competition between two devil's with peerages, and how it shares a similarity with a human game called chess.