Chapter 2: Multiple Arrangements

Timeskip/Pov change/In thought

Your name = Y/N

Last name = L/N

Hair color = H/C

Eye color = E/C

*action*

(Author note or AN)

Narration

Speaking: "

(Here's the next chapter everyone, hope you enjoy, also just as a reminder for the sake of this story some more things are being altered from canon. So yeah)
_________________________________________

No one's pov

There was a long pause in the room amongst the devils and the hyrbids after hearing what the two Phenex brothers had said to their Lucifer.

Sirzechs: "I am dead serious. I wish for this too take place as I said already to unify our factions and for all of us to prosper for future generations together!"

Rasputin: "But why offer two heirs of notable noble houses and our sister to them? Why not from lesser noble houses?"

Sirzechs: "Because this is what me along with Serafall Leviathan, my parents and even your father believe to be what's best for our faction! Now they will only be married by name, they'll be the ones to decide if they wish to start a family together."

Ra: "This is absurd Lucifer! We have only a handful of pure blooded devil lines left and you wish to offer three to some outsider! What about the marriage arrangement that was made for both Sona and Rias to marry our brother Riser!!!"

He gestured towards Riser, but the younger male Phenex held his head down. This didn't go unnoticed by the twins.

Rasputin: "What is it Riser!" He tensed up at hearing his name, and let out a sigh.

Riser: "You see brothers, Riser has already agreed to dissolve his marriage arrangements to them. In favor of this decision. When it comes to Rias and Sona, I see us as friends and nothing more than that!"

He said, with a somewhat guilty look on his face as both his brothers looked at him in utter disbelief, turned into anger.

Ra: "If you weren't my little brother, I'd incinerate you on the spot. You absolute worthless moron!"

Rasputin: "You dissolved your marriage to them, so that a humanoid lizard with wings could be with them, you pathetic disgrace!" They yelled out at there brother as their parents looked suprised at their response.

Albedo: "That's it, these brats need to be taught a lesson in manners!"

Suddenly Albedo's magical power began to skyrocket, as an aura of magic appeared around her. Lust was the same way, only her nails began to grow into that of long razors.

Grayfia began to emanate her magical power around herself, ready for any sort of attack the two had planned against the devil twins.

Sirzechs: "HOLD ON A SECOND!!!"
He yelled out as the attention was back on him, but Lady Phenex had a different idea as she stood up and walked over to the twins and slapped both of them across the face.

LadyP: "Don't you dare, disrespect the L/Ns ever again, Do you both understand me!!!" She yelled at the two eldest Ra and Rasputin, Riser however felt a cold shiver go down his spine at seeing his mother angry. Everyone else in the room was surprised at the sudden action.

Grayfia, Albedo and Lust began to dissolve their magic and take their seats once again. Ra and Rasputin held their respective cheeks, they both got up and leaved the room. Both still angry at the sudden turn of events.