Chapter 1: Meeting the devils

Timeskip/Pov change/In thought

Your name = Y/N

Last name = L/N

Hair color = H/C

Eye color = E/C

*action*

(Author note or AN)

Narration

Speaking: "

(Also for the sake of this story I'm adding two characters and I'll be doing something else with another. I don'twant to spoil too much lol, but enjoy.)
_________________________________________

Y/N's pov

I woke up to hearing Albedo humming a low soothing tune. I look up at her as she had her eyes closed, humming the tune and had her head tilted back. She then looks down at me a smiles.

Albedo: "Good morning Master Y/N, how did our handsome prince sleep?" She asked as I seen out of the corner of my eye that Lust put down a book she had in her hands and looked at me.

All I did was nod as I rised out of her lap and rubbed my eyes, as they were still adjusting to the light.

Suddenly I was pulled into a hug by Lust as I was in between her soft pillows, and she held me there.

Lust: "Master your so cute, I could just eat you up right now!" She yelled out, but a malicious aura spiked behind me.

I turned to see an upset Albedo, as she had a dangerous aura surrounding her. Suddenly Lust stopped hugging me, she stood up and began to emanate the same type of malicious aura, like a lioness ready to kill in defense.

Lust: "I thought that since young master had you as a pillow last night, that'd it would be fine if I got to show some affection towards him." She smirked as her finger tips began to extend and sharpen up.

Albedo: "That doesn't give you the right to take away the young master away from me yo-

I stand between them both on my bed with my hands held up to both of them.

Y/N: "Please, don't fight." I voice my concern as the two look at me. "I don't want you to fight for the right of having my attention, it would make me sad!"

Both of their magical auras began to disappear, suddenly I was on the receiving end of being hugged by the both of them

Lust: "Of course master, I don't want to make you sad!" She said as she was rubbing my back.

Albedo: "So sorry master, I promise we won't make you sad ever. In fact I will dedicate my life to your happiness master!" She hugged me, smothering me into her chest.

Timeskip No one's pov

After breakfast the L/Ns gathered their luggage they pack the day prior. From clothes and other essentials they needed for the few days that they will be in the devil's territory. We see Y/N standing outside with his mother, Albedo and Lust, as they were waiting on Ryuk so they may leave.