How He Conforts You When You're Upset

Hey guys! Happy new years to everyone, I was thinking of starting a Shawn Mendes preferences book, I know that's a completely different fandom but he's an amazing singer and he's pretty cute so let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to leave suggestions or requests! Happy reading! (that's gonna be my thing now, even though ton of people use it too) Y/D/J: your dream job

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh~ You're brother called to tell you that Daisy, the dog you two shared as kids had died today. You spent all day watching movies with dogs in them and crying on your couch. When Josh came home from the studio he saw you sitting with tissues all over the place and immediately ran up to hug you. Josh never asked what was wrong until you stopped crying so when you finally had he asked, "What's wrong darling?" "Mine and Y/B/N dog Daisy died today." you answered sniffiling. "Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry." he answered sweetly. After you had calmed down, Josh ordered from your favourite restaurant and sat to watch movies with you afor the rest of the day.

Matt~ You had a twin sister that you loved more than anyhting, even though you were twins, you both had different priorities, you wanted to be a Y/D/J and she wanted to have kids. You knew this meant a lot to her, so when she called to tell you that she and gotten pregnant you were so happy for her and that you'd have a little niece or nephew, but when she called to tell you she had a miscarriage and that she couldn't have kids anymore, you were so upset and frustrated, you didn't understand why this was happening to her, so she came over and spent all day with you, talking and crying. When Matt came home, she had already left but you were still upset, so when he asked what happened and you told him, he hugged you and took you out to get ice cream.