The Pet You Have Together

Hey, sorry I haven't been posting in a while, it's kind of hard to keep up the consistency but I'll try my best. Anyways, comment or message me suggestions for preferences and I'll do them. Thanks guys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh~ (Dog)

You and Josh were taking a walk together along the seawall in Stanley park when you noticed a small black lab puppy shivering by the water. You immediaely let go of Josh's hand and jumped down the wall, running to the puppy. "Hey, where are you going?" Josh concerningly yells at you. He chases you down the water and the puppy starts running towards you as if you we're already it's owner. You grabbed the puppy and wrapped it in your jacket against your chest soothing it, "What the hell Y/N?" he said, "This puppy's lost and freezing!" You took the small dog back to your shared apartment and grabbed a bunch of blankets to wrap her in, you gave her some water and heated the leftover bacon from breakfast to feed to her. "What are we gonna do with this dog?" Josh asked, "We're gonna take it to the SPCA tommorro.." you were cut off by the dog jumping on the bed and before you knew it, you were fast asleep, cuudled next to the puppy. The next day, Josh left to go to the studio and you took the dog to the humane society to check her in. "If you'd like, I could give you a call in 10 days and you could adopt the dog if the owner doesn't get her first." The front desk lady said to you. "Of course!" you exclaimed, not even thinking about asking Josh, infact, you completely for got about it till 10 days later when you got the call and Josh was out getting groceries. "Hello Miss Y/N, this is the Vancouver humane society calling to inform you that the dog you dropped off 10 days ago is now available for your pickup as she has not been picked up by the original owner. Would you like to pick her up today?" You immediately said yes, grabbed you car keys, phone and wallet and ran out the door. You made a quick stop at a near by pet store and picked up some puppy food, bowls, a bed and some toys. You loaded it all in your car and drove off to the humane society. "Hello I'm here to pick up a black lab. Igot a call about 20 minutes ago. " you said to the girls working at the front desk. one of them got up and went to the dogs cage and brought her out, you thanked them and went back home to set everything up. When Josh returned with grocery bags in his hands, he was greeted with your guy's new dog. "What's she doing here?" he asked in confusion. "She's our new dog!" "You didn't even ask me!" he said getting a bit angry, "Well you can name her." you said trying to calm him down a little. "Bennie," he said, "Bennie and the Jets."

Matt~ (Cat)

"I don't want you to leave." you told him as you sat on the bed you two shared watching him pack for his European tour. "Sweetheart, you know I have to." he said trying to comfort you. He'd be leaving while you were at work the next day so you wouldn't get to take him to the airport. You both went to bed  and when you woke up the next morning, he made you breakfast. Just when you were about to walk out the door he turned you around and kissed you. "I love you, don't ever forget that." he told you. You couldn't bare to stay any longer, you left and had the most horrible day. When you got home you saw a white, fluffy persian kitten, curled up on your couch. There was a small note attached to her collar, "I got you a little something to keep you company while I was gone. I love you so much baby. Text me when you come up with a name ~Matt"  You so happy, the kitten was adorable and you wanted to pick a name Matt would love. Mariana you thought to yourself. You immediately texted him the name and he loved it. You loved your new kitten and couldn't wait for Matt to come home so he could see her.