How You Meet

Josh~ You were walking around Stanley Park by yourself, you absolutely love it in the spring with so many colours in the gardens and the water on the shoreline, it was your absolute favourite place. You glanced up and saw a big black lab dog running up to you at full speed, it jumped on you and started licking your face happily greeting you. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, she loves people." you looked up to see who this voice belonged to, you saw a tall, pale, blonde and blue haired man walking towards you. "It's alright," you replied, "she's a sweet dog." "I'm Josh, and that's Bennie." he said. "I'm Y/N." "Well Y/N, do you wanna get some coffee with Bennie and I?" he asked. "I'd love to!" you replied excitedly. As you and Josh walked away, you couldn't help but feel hat this was the start of something special.

Matt~ You were best friends with the one and only, Carly Rae Jepsen and she invited you to the MMVAs with her. You couldn't wait to go and see some of your favourite bands perform, you were the most excited to see Marianas Trench, your all time favoutrite band. When you arrived at the MMVAs you saw a massive bed pulling behind you, you could see blue hair sticking out and knew imidiately that Josh and Matt were right there. You started to get really jumpy and excited, Carly noticed and took you over to meet the guys. Josh happily said hi, hugged you, and took some pictures, but Matt was different, he hugged a little longer and had his arm around your waist a little tighter. After saying goodbye you and Carly walked off and had the best time there watching all your favourite bands perform, especially Marianas Trench. At the after party, you and Carly were laughing and dancing then someone came up to you and tapped you on the sholder, you turned around and saw Matt Webb standing there, "Whould you like to come and get a drink with me?" he asked very smoothly. "Sure." you replied, as you walked hand in hand up to the bar, you both looked at eachother, and on that exact moment, you knew you had finally met the one.