Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Info for the reader:
This is my first story on here and I hope you all enjoy it!! Thank you for reading!
Y/N: Your name
H/C: Hair color
H/L: Hair length

~Y/N's P.O.V. // Home // 7:36 A.M.~

"..leaving the two superheroes to save Paris once aga-"
I shut off the television and grabbed my book bag, looking out the window of my bedroom. The sky looked bluer than ever, the city was bustling, and it seemed as if there wasn't an akumatized citizen last night. Ladybug and Cat Noir always save the day. At least I was always safe here in my tiny home. I scanned the rooftops and pressed my hand against the glass. But... I'd give anything to experience what it's like to save the city with them.

Sighing, I turned and headed for the door. Time to start a new day at my new school: Françoise Dupont High School

I walked to school alone and eager for new beginnings. Summer was over and I've had enough time to adjust to living in Paris, albeit completely alone, it wasn't horrible. Despite being here for a majority of the summer and adjusting as much as possible, I didn't know anybody and didn't have friends to help me feel at ease. And knowing there were random villains that popped up out of nowhere was scary.

My mind began to review the events of the past few months: I became emancipated because my parents failed to properly care for me, moved to Paris, and spent the summer finding any way possible to make money.

**A/N: If you have a good relationship with your parents, I'm so sorry! Needed a reason to be free!

Although I didn't have my parents to lean on, I had family members that still cared enough to send what money they could my way and I was grateful.

I shook my head and erased the thoughts from my brain. Everything about today is new and I should focus on how I'm going to present myself to make a good impression. I patted my hand against my hair to make sure it was nice. My (h/c), (h/l) hair was as nice as it was gonna get. I looked down at the clothes I was wearing that I chose. They seemed to perfectly portray the type of person I am without overdoing it, since this is just school. My shoes were brand new, but not too expensive. I carried my book bag that contained a pin of small cat attached to it. My self-esteem was never that high, but at least I know when I look presentable enough!

I arrived at the steps of school and looked up at the building. A small gasp escaped my lips and I felt a smile begin to form. This is it, my fresh start. I took a deep breath and took a step forward. The first step into a brand new school life..

And then the step was gone and suddenly I was falling forward, watching my life flash before my eyes and accepting the harsh reality that maybe I was never meant to be on my own.

Then, I felt a pair of hands yank me up before I ate shi-

"Woah, girl! You would've ate stairs if I hadn't swooped in to save you!" I patted myself in assurance then turned to look at my savior. It was a girl with glasses, tan skin, and brownish-red hair. She offered me a playful smile and stretched out her arm.

"My name is Alya, your local ladyblogger and hero, when needed." Alya smiled and I shook her hand while questioning what a ladyblogger is.

"My name is Y/N. Sorry for the..uh- accident?" I replied.

"Accident? Call it fate. Maybe you and I were meant to be new friends. How about I show you around and help you out on your first day? Oh! I can introduce you to all my cool friends!" Alya rambled on. I smiled and began to walk with Alya. Maybe it was fate. Maybe I would meet the greatest people in the world because of my clumsiness. And the day had only just begun.

**A/N: I know the first chapter was pretty boring, but I wanted to provide a bit of information before getting into the actual story. I hope you all enjoy and continue reading. :'))