All I Ask Of You~Spencer(CriminalMinds)Reid Oneshot 1

All I Ask Of You
By: Katie Tarr
Based On: Criminal Minds.

>>this is not the final draft, but i want some feedback because i'm already on page twenty-five with this. also her age is pretty rough in this, and i am still trying to work out the kinks, so if at any time her age changes, i know what im doing so don't freak out.<< (and if you have any problems with large age differences in relationships... im warning you in advance. but this not sexual at all. ever. the whole story.)

the poem Dr. Spencer Reid recites is a poem by William Shakesphere called Venus and Adonis.

All I Ask Of You-

What’s going to happen to me now?” I asked sheepishly, staring down at the wet pavement and the detectives expensive shoes. Unexpectedly, his hand landed on my shoulder, making me jump uncontrollably and my wide eyes met his. I was breathless with fear, unused to a comforting touch.

    “Don’t worry. You’re in good hands now.” Dr. Reid said soothingly, guiding me through the masses of people who were cleaning up the scene of the crime and put me in the back of a sleek black car. Before he closed the door with a small smile, I kept it open to stare at him.    

    “Dr. Reid…” I breathed, “Don’t leave me alone. Please, don’t. I-” Before I could continue my plea, he was pushing me to the other side of the long leather back seat and insisting I buckle up. My whole body hurt, with worry and with the realization that my parents were dead, but even with that knowledge I couldn’t bring myself to cry. I continued to stare at this man, who couldn’t be a year over twenty-five. How did this man have a doctorate? Most importantly, how did this man make me feel so safe even in all this chaos.

    Dr. Reid didn’t close the door though, making me not take my eyes off of him. No matter how tired I was, I didn’t think I could handle waking up in some unknown place with no one there that I knew, not again.

    “Morgan!” Dr. Reid called him over to the car, and immediately the large black man was stalking through the people to get to Reid. It was as if no one else was around, when this man locked his eyes on his target, nothing was going to side track him. This Morgan man though, looked shocked.

    “Reid, what are you doing?” Morgan asked, leaning into the car to stare at me. Directly we made eye contact, and I shrunk my back into the door to get as far away from him as possible, and flinched as a reflex. Immediately Morgan withdrew from the car.

    “Ah, sorry…” He said, looking a Reid. “You not riding back with the team?” Morgan asked, gaining the attention of the rest of the members of the special agents that found me in the basement just moments before.

    “No, I’m going to escort Clara back and make sure everything is okay.” Reid explained, and almost as if they were having a silent conversation, Morgan smiled back up at me before disappearing, the car door closing behind him. Reid turned to look at me, with a simple smile on his face. “You might want to go to sleep now Clara, with the ordeal you just went through your body is going to want to rest because the-” He cut himself off for some reason, “I’ll spare you the science, just know you’re safe.”

    I could tell by the seal of promise in his voice that it was true. I was safe, but regardless to what he thought, every time I closed my eyes I saw that mans face. I saw as that man brutally destroy my Mothers body, and shoot my Father without a further thought. I saw all of this, I couldn’t close my eyes.

    “What if he finds me?” I spoke my greatest fear out loud, already knowing the answer.

    “He can’t, that man is being hauled off to on of the strongest in security facilities as we speak. Meaning you will never see him again. I mean it Clara, you’re safe.” He repeated.