All I Ask Of You~Spencer(CriminalMinds)Reid OneShot 6

Spencer Reid's Point Of View Continued-

A couple weeks passed and I thought the whole job idea was over, I got home at my normal  hour and walked to  the kitchen to see Clara closing her laptop with a smile on her face.

    “Have a good day?” I asked, glad that the argument was finally over and settled. Clara nodded.
    “Dinner is already made and in the microwave, I got to get going or I’m going to be late.” She attempted to dash quickly out of the kitchen but I was right on her tail.   

    “Late for what?” I asked following her to the door as she threw on a light jacket.

    “I’m going to have diner with my future tutor so he knows where I’m struggling so he can  help me. Our lessons are probably going to start sometime next week so I can pick my grade up as quickly as possible.” I just stared at her.   

    “And how do you know that this tutor  is reliable?”

    “Garcia gave me the website that had local tutors, it’s legitimate. Don’t worry.”

    “Why can’t I tutor you?”

    “Because I do my math in the day when you’re at work. Don’t worry,” She repeated which only made me worry more.

    “Are you bringing your cell phone?” I asked.

    “Of course.” I sighed, this was the first time that she was leaving the house without me or another member of the BAU with her and to say I was worried would be an understatement.
    “Be smart and safe alright?” Honestly I was debating following her.

    “I will, I’ll be by nine promise.”

    And with that I let her go off on her own for the first time in nearly three years, and right when she left through the front door into some strangers car I knew that I wasn’t going to get any sleep.

    ***
    Clara Dolby’s Point Of View-

    I got home just in time, the door was opening right on the dot of 9:00. Before I closed the door I waved goodbye to Rob and walked into the living room where Spencer was watching Rob drive away from the window.

    “Waiting up for me?” I caught him closing the curtain but as he turned around he didn’t look surprised that I was behind him.

    “Yeah.” Spencer answered simply and I gawked at him. “Also I wanted to know his car model and color just in case.” I could feel myself getting angry.

    “In case of what?” I insisted and Spencer shrugged.

    “In a case of emergencies. I’m just concerned, don’t give me that look.” My incredulous gawk turned to a glare.

    “You are unbelievable you know that? Nothing is going to happen, I mean this guy is like 5’5, probably weighs 150 wet and is super smart in algebra. He will be coming over tomorrow at noon to work on my math, he will be here everyday this week to work on math. If he does help me I should have my grade up to an eighty-six by next week, and then I can get a job. Right?”

    “What? No!” My eyes narrowed on him.

    “What is your problem!? I want a job, I WANT TO GROW UP, what do you have against that?! I’m taking it upon myself to get better grades, I’m willing to do this and I can very well point out to you that I’m nineteen and I legally do not have to listen to you.” And with that I left Spencer to think about his actions while I went upstairs to go to bed.