All I Ask Of You~(14)

I still feel like death, after a week so my Mom is planning on making me a doctors appointment to make sure I'm not dying. This story is coming to an end.. I hope no one misses it too much~ I do have plans of like making episode oneshots with these characters and everything but no promises. 

Please Enjoy <3

I stared through the one way mirror at Rob, I kept thinking back to all the time he'd spent with Clara. I kept thinking about how badly I wasted to go in there, lock the door, shut the light off and strangle him until he told me where she was. I need her, I need her now. But Hotch wouldn't let me near him, they got him in handcuffs and in the interrogation room without any need of my help and currently Morgan was questioning him without giving away too much information.

“We know something is up.” Morgan said lightly, staring down at the twenty year old whose had a crush on Clara for awhile now. She always tried to keep it from me, thinking it would displease me and it did but not for the same reason she thought it would.

“Then you know more than I do, because I have no idea what is going on. Can you please unhandcuff me?” Usually we do once we get the man in question in the room, we also offer him a glass of water but Rob was a special case.

“I'm not really sure how much you do or do not know about my dear girl Clara.” Morgan saying her name made my heart jump. The camera had been off for 45 minutes now, hopefully we had the culprit right here, but if not... he could be doing anything to her and I wouldn't know until we found her or the camera came back on. I couldn't help but thumb through the print outs Garcia got as evidence.

“Is this some kind of a joke? You can't hold me here... is Clara here?” Him saying her name made my blood pressure raise, and soar. Without thinking I gripped the thick paper of Clara tied up and of her crying face, and dashed into the room before anyone could stop me. The door slammed against the wall as I charged at the stupid boy. Morgan was shocked silent.

“YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE.” I threw the pictures at him, “LOOK AT THEM!” I screamed, my cool long gone. Robs wide eyes fell on the pictures and his face went white.

“Clara... what... what happened?!” Rob demanded, before something clicked. “Wait. YOU. YOU THINK THIS IS ME?! I would never!” Rob tried to get up despite the handcuffs.

“Bullshit!” I yelled in his face, pushing him back down and gripping his collarbones so tightly he tried to pull away and Morgan tried to grab me. “She was taken, and the only person she has EVER talked to outside of the BAU is YOU. Explain that! EXPLAIN IT!”

“Reid! REID!” Morgan grabbed me under my arms and dragged me out.

“I want my lawyer. I WANT MY DAD. Someone call my Dad!” Rob insisted before the door closer, and Hotch strolled in carelessly. “Seriously.” I could still hear Rob talking though the door was closed through the speaker, but Morgan refused to let go of me. “My Dad is at a news conference for the Opera House, promoting it. Until then, I'm not talking.” Rob crossed his arms as a clear sign of deviance and Hotch just nodded.

“Okay then. I'll wait with you.” He was probably just in there to make him nervous, hoping maybe he would slip up. Or maybe he was in there making sure I wouldn't go in there and kill him with my bare hands, which is hard and time consuming but possible. “What channel would he be on?”
“The local one, he's talking about the possibilities the opera house could bring to Boston-” Emily behind me turned the TV on and put it on that channel, where the oversized man was sitting at a table with a local news caster talking about that stupid opera house.

“Why would you turn that on?” I demanded and Emily just looked at me hoping not to say the wrong thing.

“Hotch wouldn't of asked more into it unless he wanted us to watch it.” Emily explained and Morgan nodded letting go of me. She was right, if I wasn't so distracted with anger I would have caught that too.