All I Ask Of You~ (9)

Clary Dolby’s Point of View-

    I felt Spencer and Morgan’s eyes on me as I followed Nick out of the restaurant. Everything was going according to plan, and I must say this was a lot easier than I believed it would be. Nick was talking sensually to me, and I pretended to be eating it up. When he insisted I leave my car in the parking lot so he could drive me back to his house I smiled widely, even though if this was an actual date I would have rolled my eyes at him. “That sounds wonderful.” I agreed, letting his open the door to a beat up four door Sedan.

    The conversation didn’t let up as we drove back to his house. I already knew the team knew where he lived, so I didn’t expect to see a familiar car behind us and I didn’t. They were probably taking the long way to meet up with Hotch and the rest of the team in a white van set up outside the house.

    Once inside the shady house, I felt a little less safe. I didn’t let it show on my face though as I smiled at Nicks leering look. He had been nothing but gentlemanly the entire night, and if I didn’t know prior that he was a helping hand in a string of serial murders then it never would have crossed my mind.

    In the living room, it reminded me of my thoughts of a guys apartment smelling like various types of cologne and mismatched furniture with amounts of clothing in odd places. As I took in the living room, I felt his fingers trail down my arms. I gasped in surprised and spun around to face him. He didn’t look like the same man I went to dinner with, his eyes were brighter and he held a sick grin on his face.

    “You’re wearing the same thing you wore…” Nick said, but not to me. He stared down at my body, leaving me feeling naked.

    “Same thing I wore when?” I asked, knowing what he was getting at. Suddenly he pulled forward startling me and sniffed my hair.

    “You smell the same too. He’s going to be so happy.” I looked at Nick square in the eye.

    “Who is? What’s going on?”

    Before anything else was said another man entered the living room, descending from the stairs silently. “You did so well Nick, look at her.” The man said stepping closer, I tried to step back but Nicks hands gripped mine together and pulled them painfully behind my back making me screech a little. The man was much taller than me, and peered down at me with leering eyes.

    Suddenly I recognized him, just as he recognized me. His eyes widened as he gripped my chin painfully before thrusting me backwards into Nick.

    “What did you do!?” He demanded to Nick, but I was too busy staring at the man. He was the same guy who was the bar tender at the bar I had went to Saturday night with the rest of the BAU.

    “What? What do you mean? I did what you wanted. I got the girl so you could play with her.” Nick said behind me sounding childish and scared.

    “She’s with the cops. She’s with them!” Suddenly from behind his back he pulled out a gun and my heart started racing.

    Before anything else could be said, the front door was kicked in by none other than Morgan. He extended his gun immediately to the bar tender, and behind him rushed in Hotch, Emily and Spencer. Suddenly I felt cold metal being pressed against my temple and flinched away from it.

    “Don’t come any closer or he’ll kill her!” The bar tender said with Morgan and Emily’s gun pointed directly at him. Nick stiffened behind me at the order.

    “There is no need for that Michael. We can just talk…” Hotch insisted, and Nick was swaying behind me, obviously thinking about the outcome of tonight.