Royal Diamond x Platinum (requested by starcollector)

DISCLAIMER : I DONT OWN POKEMON!!!!!!
Dia's POV
Ever since I met her, she's always been a royal to me. So beautiful. So elegant. And so out of reach. She was so ladylike, it was near impossible to believe. Yet she's so strong. And what was I? A total glutton. The opposite of her. But how did we fall in love? Well, I was sitting by my house, waiting for something to happen. Pearl was out doing something, I wasn't sure what, and Platinum was probably on some important business trip. So I was just sitting there. As usual, I was munching away at some cookies that my mom made. I was staring at the little town before me. Then I heard some footsteps do if towards me. There was Platina wearing the most beautiful dress I've ever seen and she was blushing.
"Hello Dia. How do you do?" She said politely and curtsied.
"Oh hey Platina! I'm good." I responded and patted the place beside me, indicating to her to sit down.
She sat down next to me and it felt like the queen just sat beside me. I was eating my cookie when I noticed Platina looking at the cookies hungrily.
"Would you like some?" I asked, holding out a cookie.
She hesitated before taking the cookie and biting into it. She smiled happily as she munched on the cookie. I got up from my spot and she looked at me with puzzlement.
"I'm getting some soda. Be right back."
I returned with some sodas at hand and I drank it. But then I heard something I've never heard come out of Platina's mouth. A burp. An honest to goodness burp. She looked at me in horror and embarrassment. But then I laughed. And then she laughed. And then we were both laughing. And that's only the beginning. The rest is for me and her to know and you to find out.