Spin the Bottle Gold x Crystal (requested by The_Pika_Author)

DISCLAIMER : I DONT DONT OWN POKEMON!!!!

Gold was having a party. And you know that something is going to happen at one of Gold's party.

"LET'S PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!!!!!" Gold shouted, holding up a bottle.

"No!" Crystal responded, not wanting to play.

"Aw...pwease?" Gold begged and did puppy eyes.

Crystal groaned and gave in. All the dexholders were sitting in a circle.

"Red, you're first!" Gold announced and Red nodded.

Red spun the bottle and it landed on Calem.

"No...NO!!!!" Calem shrieked.

Serena grabbed his shoulders and smiled.

"Aw c'mon! It's just a little punch!"

Red smiled apologetically and punched Calem in the face, sending him flying back to the wall.

"Ouch!"

"See? Not too bad." Serena said and patted Calem on the head.

"S-Sure...not bad..." Calem stuttered sarcastically.

"Okay! Your turn, Crys!" Sapphire cheered and motioned to bottle.

Crys stared at it for a while, thoughts racing in her head. Her eyes gazed over the dexholders. But her eyes stopped on the, you guessed it, golden-eyed dexholder. She took a very deep breath and spun the bottle.

"Oh~! Wonder who's the lucky person~?" Bianca mused and she watched the bottle.

Air seemed to escape Crystal's lungs as it slowed down. Then, like a balloon losing air, the air from Crystal's lungs left as the bottle stopped in front of Gold.

"Hee hee! Crystal got Gold!" Blue snickered and pushed Crystal forward.

"C'mon Crys! Just a kiss!" Gold exclaimed and grabbed Crystal by the waist.

Crystal squeaked a bit when realizing that his face was closer to hers now. He stopped directly in front of her lips.

"I love you..." He whispered before firmly pressing his lips on hers.

Whistles and cheers were heard in the background, but Crystal couldn't hear them through the sound of her heart. She pressed back to indicate that she loved him too. After what seemed to be forever (which was actually 20 seconds), Silver sighed.

"Seriously! Get a room, lovebirds!"

Gold and Crystal pulled away, gasping for air. Gold glared at Silver.

"Way to ruin the moment!"