Chocolate Red x Yellow (requested by aceg111)

DISCLAIMER : I DONT OWN POKEMON!!!!

It was Valentines Day. The day of love. Red was at home, getting ready for the Valentines Day party. He looked at himself in his uselessly huge spoon. ( He's scared of mirrors ) He isn't as dense as he acts like. He was very aware of Yellow's crush on him and he always felt like he wasn't worth it. He sighed and made his way to Professor Oak's lab. He opened the door with a bag of chocolates. A blast of white, red and pink shot into his face.

"Hey Red! You made it!" Blue cheered.

"Hello Senior!" Sapphire greeted.

"Hey guys! Is everyone here?" Red asked.

"Yup, just about." Crystal answered.

"Hi Red!" Yellow said.

Red felt his cheeks become warm.

"It's time to give the chocolates now!" Blue announced.

Yellow handed out her chocolates. And what colour was the box? Pink. What colour was everyone else's boxes? Pink. What colour was his box last year? Red. The colour of love. She's given up on Red. Red glanced down at his red chocolate box for Yellow.

"So where's your chocolates?" Bianca asked.

"Um...I left them at home." Red said then walked out.

Red sighed and walked behind a tree. He didn't even notice tears falling down his face. He sat at the bottom of the tree, staring in the distance and watching the couples make out. He felt extremely uncomfortable. Then he saw Yellow and him making out. His eyes widened and shook his head. He looked at the couple again and it was back to normal. He sighed. Again.

"What's wrong with me...?" Red murmured to himself.

"Red? Something wrong?" A sweet voice asked.

Red spun around and quickly wiped away the tears.

"Hi Yellow! What's up?" Red asked.

"You...didn't actually forget your chocolates, did you?" Yellow whispered.

Red looked down and stared at the ground. He took out the box of chocolates and handed it to Yellow, not meeting her eyes. Yellow blushed and took the chocolates. Red blushed madly.

"Um...I...l-lo-love...y-" Red started before Yellow interrupted him with a kiss.

Yellow pulled away blushing and smiled sweetly. Red stared at her and pressed his lips on hers. Red pulled away and placed a chocolate in Yellow's mouth. He kissed her again and tasted chocolate. You could say they got together because of the chocolate.

___________________________________________________________

"Aww yeah! Go Re-!" Gold shouted before Crystal shut him up.

"Shhh! Stay quiet!" Crystal whispered.

"Yes! Finally!" Blue whispered/shouted.