Picnic Panic Green x Blue ( requested by aceg111 )

DISCLAIMER : I DONT OWN POKEMON!!

Green's POV

I grumbled in irritation.

"Why am I here again?" I asked as I glanced at one of my troublesome friends.

"Well...I wanted to go on a picnic!" Blue said and smiled brightly.

I sighed and looked at the food. They did look good. I reached out to grab one of the sandwiches and munched on it. Blue smiled proudly then reached to grab an strawberry. She dipped it in chocolate and ate.

"Mmmmm...tasty!" She sighed.

I smirked a little at the bit of chocolate on her cheek.

"What?" She asked confused.

I wanted to tell her that she got a bit of chocolate other cheek, but something in my gut told me not to.

"Nothing." I responded casually.

I finished my sandwich then stood up.

"Huh? Where are you going Greenie?" Blue asked me.

"I'm leaving." I told her then walked off.

Or tried. Then something hit my back. I turned around to see Blue giggling. She was holding a spoon that seemed to have had jam on it. I touched my back and sure of enough, there was a glob of jam on my back.

"Oh, so that's how you want to play?" I said then grabbed a handful of chocolate.

She shrieked, "You wouldn't!"

"Try me."

I threw the handful of the chocolate at Blue and it hit her on the cheek. She smiled, then grabbed a pie.

"Don't you dare." I said.

"Oh, I dare." She said then threw the pie in my face.

She laughed hysterically at my pie covered face. I grabbed an assorted amount food and threw it at her. This went on for about an hour. In the end, we were both covered in food. For some reason, the chocolate on her face didn't disappear. We whipped our faces with towels.

"Well that was fun!" She said breathlessly.

"Sure, getting completely covered in food is fun." I said sarcastically.

She smiled broadly. I turned away to walk away, but then a pair arms wrapped around my waist.

"Thank you for the picnic." She mumbled in my shirt.

She let go of me and kissed my cheek. She pulled away and went to put away the remaining items. I touched the place she kissed my cheek. I swiftly grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me.

"Gree-?" Blue said before I met my lips to hers.

I was a little afraid for her to pull away, but to my surprise, she pressed back. We pulled away for air. She looked at me timidly.

"So what does that mean...?" She whispered.

"Idiot. It means I love you." I replied.

She looks at me in shock.

"I don't expect to to return my feel-" I said before Blue smashed her lips on mine.

She pulled away and smiled.

"I love you too." She said then hugged me.

I smiled lightly and hugged her back. Okay, I officially love picnics.

.

.

.

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT!!!!!! COMMENT YOUR REQUESTS!!!! I DONT DO YAOI OR YURI!!!!