Dubstep Gold x Crystal (requested by starcollector)

DISCLAIMER : I DONT OWN POKEMON!!!!!
Crystal's POV
I was quietly working productively until I heard this horrid sound. It was dubstep.
"GOLD!!! TURN THE THING OFF!!!!"
But Gold had the music blasting, so he couldn't hear me. And that ticked me off. I stepped on his foot hard and he yowled in pain.
"CRYS!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR????"
I simply gestured to the blaring speaker.
"So? It's dubstep. Music." Gold said simply, rubbing his sore toe.
"It's not music, it's noise."
"It so is music!"
"You can't dance to it!" I said, thinking I've won.
But I didn't. He smirked and toke off his sweater, leaving him with his T-Shirt. He's was wearing pants if you're wondering. Pervs.
"Oh yeah? I'm gonna prove you wrong."
And he began dancing. Really well. And I felt a warm feeling in my cheeks, but easily covered it up with my sweater.
"Oh yeah, well I Uh, I can dance better than you!" I said, losing comebacks.
"Okay, prove it."
And I began dancing awkwardly because....I can't dance. I tried and Gold just laughed in my face. He chuckled and went up to me.
"Here let me teach you."
And he began teaching me how to dance for the whole afternoon. I didn't even notice the time flying by. So when I realized it was time to leave, I was pissed.
"GOLD! YOU MADE ME WASTE MY TIME!" I shouted.
He laughed it off and went out the door. But not before telling me this.
"I had fun Crys. We should do it again sometime."
I blushed and turned away. I thought about what he said and smiled slightly. And I went back home, I decided to download some music. And you know what it was? It was dubstep.