Text // Part 7

author's note

hi. my title game is trash btw so don't pay attention to them. I honestly have no idea what imma do with this story so bear with me. I've got some empty ideas but im just gonna pull this together. 

Hinata's POV

"Shut up Noya!" "Woah there that's not a nice way to talk to your upperclassmen" Noya smirked. We entered the Karasuno dorm and saw the team all winding down getting ready for bed. "What's so funny?" Tanaka said, cutting into our bickering. I just looked down in embarrassment, there is gonna be no stopping what Noya might say. Noya whispered into Tanaka's ear and his face went red holding back laughter. Tanaka then proceeded to hit my back, fake crying, 'I'M SO PROUD OF MY 1ST YEAR PROPHECY!" "It's not true! Noya's lying!" I pleaded. At this point, everyone was looking our way. "What happened?" Daichi added being the fatherly problem solver. "Our little Hinata and Nekoma's setter hooked-" "THAT'S NOT TRUE!" I yelled my face was burning up. I heard Tuskkishima and Yamaguchi chuckling over in the corner of the room, obviously eavesdropping. Any I would say would make me look even worse. I decided to just go to sleep, I can't confirm or deny anything if I'm not awake right? 

Daichi's POV

Hinata was very upset with the accusations he received from Tanaka and Noya. He went to sleep ignoring anyone who tried to talk to him about him and Kenma. Surprisingly he fell fast asleep. Gradually people started getting tired when Hinata's phone buzz right next to him. He didn't budge, he was sound asleep. I picked up his phone to see 2 new messages from Kenma. 

--------------------------------------------

|Kenma Kozume 

Hey Shoyo can we meet up? 

---------------------------------------------

|Kenma Kozume

We should talk about earlier, did Nishinoya say anything? 

----------------------------------------------

No way. No way they totally did it. But I need proof. I took out my phone and took a picture of the messages on the screen. Then I set the phone back down next to Hinata. My baby crow won't be doing anything like that with a cat and not tell us. I told the team to go get some rest and that I'd be back soon. I walked down a few hallways and made it to the Nekoma dorm. I knocked on the door and soon their caption peeked open the door. "Can I talk with you?" He was obviously confused. "Uhh, sure?" He closed the door behind him and I proceeded to tell him the rumors in the Karasuno dorm along with the text messages from Kenma. He was taken aback, by all of this. I guess Kenma was never that type of person but it seemed obvious that they got together.  

Kenma's POV

No one got to see who knocked on the door but about 5 minutes later Kuroo came back in without a word. We all looked at him, "So who was that?" Lev asked for all of us. "Karasuno team captain," He said nonchalantly looking at Kenma. Why was Karasuno's captain here? They don't make seem like close friends to me. Again Lev asked, "Why?" "Why don't you ask Kenma?" HUH? what's he saying? I don't know why Daichi came by. "I don't know why their captain came by, why would I know?" "Kenma, I know what you did. Why didn't you tell me?" WHAT DID I DO? i didn't do anything! Kuroo has an angry yet disappointed look in his eyes. It's like he's looking at me with shame when I don't even know what I did. I feel everyone's eyes on me. Burning into my skin. I wanna rip myself apart. Why am I being put on the spotlight, why is Kuroo being so cruel? Don't cry. No matter how much you want to you can't. "what did i do?" i said, trying to calm my voice but it still came out shaky. "Don't be stupid. You and Karasuno's #10." oh shit. oh shit. that damn libero. what the fuckkkkk. "That's not true. Nothing ever happened." I said still wanting to explode from the eyes watching me. "That's bullshit." Kuroo replied with a nasty tone. "Please can we talk in private." I wanted to escape this horrible nightmare situation. "There's nothing more to say." Kuroo said then he turned his attention away from me. Why is he so mad about a stupid rumor? It's not true and he's pissed about out. I was going to burst out in tears. I can barely hold them back. I stumbled out of the room letting a tear drip slowly down my clenched face. i want to die. Everything would be better if i weren't here. I found my way to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I fumbled around in my pocket and pulled out a cold metal blade. I've been trying to cool myself down, stop myself from doing anything stupid. I just couldn't help it. It's so relieving yet so shameful at the same time. I was suffocating. i shiver at the thought of everyone's eyes on me. My only friend siding against me. I'm left with my pathetic self. if only I could do something right- I drag the edge across my shoulder, the blood bubbled on the surface. I was careful to go above my shirt line, no one would bother helping me anyways. what am I doing?  I sobbed to the floor and curled into my knees. I'm so worthless. I'm lost. 

authors note

HOLA AMIGOS. I'm sorry for this??? idk what I'm doing and I've read angst and yaoi, nothing with fluff so this was just AHHHHHH. its 4:12 am send help