Towel // Part 5

Over the next week between training camps, Kenma and Hinata kept in touch. 

~time skip // the week-long training camp~

Daichi POV

When we arrived at Shinzen High School ready for the next week of training I saw Kuroo and Nekoma in the gym first. Most of the team had just moved past or actually forgotten Hinata's little spasm moment on the bus home. My fatherly senses kicked in and told me something was gonna happen again. I'm keeping my eye on Hinata. But he wouldn't know. 

~time skip~

Kenma POV

After a full day of training, I was looking forward to dinner and playing games for the rest of the evening. Maybe I could spend some time with Shoyo too, we didn't see each other often. "Earth to Kenma." I heard from a familiar voice close behind me. I turned around to see Kuroo standing there, waiting for me as the rest of the team entered the Nekoma Room. "Your so deep in thought, try paying attention." Kuroo teased. "Anyways, we're gonna hit the gym again, play some scrimmages with Bokotu for some fun." ... "I'm gonna go to the showers..." I said walking into the room. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed sweatpants and a plain shirt into the bag. I walked over to the next building with the locker rooms absent-minded looking at his phone. I pushed open the heavy door, still staring at his phone screen. The door slammed behind me and then heard the sound of a shower going. 'I didn't think anyone would be in the locker rooms' I thought to myself. I heard humming from the occupied shower and figured he didn't hear the door. I wasn't comfortable with showering in the same room as someone else so I sat down on a bench and decided to wait out their shower. After a couple of minutes, I hear the water stop then a mumble of something like, "damn something something forgot something something towel." I was confused and by the faded sentence and looked up from my game. Shoyo walked out of the shower with no clothing or towel. He didn't see me because I was in the corner seated on a low bench. I just sat and watched, didn't make a noise, but quietly enjoyed this awkward situation. I would wait until he left, I doubt he'd notice- VERMMMM ... my goddamn phone. Shoyo turned around, now with a towel, to see me staring. oh shit. 

author's note

HI! ik this was short but it was more fun to write??? my creativity levels have reached rock bottom and it's hard to come up with twists and fluff to fill the story. please keep on stand-by. 

have a good day :)