NYC

Ashton:
When it came to Ashton and NYC, it was always when he was touring. He’d take you along knowing it was your favourite city and when he couldn’t take you, you’d either fly out or make sure to get you something. He knew how much you loved the city and all it had to offer, your favourite being the shopping of course. He’d watch in awe at your gazes of wonder towards the city and when you went along with the other boys as well, it was twice the fun.

Luke:
Luke and NYC always had the word ‘show’ somewhere in there. You LOVED plays, musicals, and any other show that could be playing. You always stop on the streets to watch performers whether they’re dancing, singing, or juggling. When Luke would come up to you with tickets, you knew the day was going to be beyond perfect. Each playbill from every show you’ve gone to with him are piled up in your room along with the tickets for each of them-some having signatures. There were only a handful of shows you went to with the other boys but mostly only with Luke and you couldn’t be happier. He loved to see you beaming when the performers hit the stage and sometimes sing along. Always getting merchandise as well, Luke would sometimes take it. You know he secretly loves it but he claims he does it all for you.

Michael:
NYC for you and Michael were rare. You both weren’t much of city people and therefore not taking many trips for the city. You took them only when it was a special occasion whether it be a play or your birthday or anniversary and you wanted to hit up a new restaurant or shops but other than that you wouldn’t make it there as much as, say, Ashton. Although, when you did go it was a lot of fun. Considering you two were so much alike, you’d laugh at the same ridiculous things going on there or get bored around the same time. Many of the shops you go into are the same as well as many of the things you buy are the same so typically you’d buy only one and share. You two would do stupid touristy things before you’d decide you’ve had your full and head on home.

Calum:
NYC meant NYE. You’d go there maybe three in the year, and one of those times being New Years Eve. It was busy with people trying to watch the ball drop but that was all part of the fun. Trying to maneuver your way around people was all part of it and you loved every second. You two would go ice skating at Rockefeller Center and eat at Ellen’s Stardust Diner, singing along with the people and laughing when dance next to you on the tables. At midnight, you’d watch the ball drop with admiration and once it hit midnight, he’d grab you and kiss you with the deepest passion and you’d know you’d remember this time for the rest of your life and to know that next year will only be better.

------
REQUESTS ARE OPEN! 1D/5SOS
Also, do me a favour and follow me on tumblr: www.asiancxlum.tumblr.com and I'll take requests for 1D/5SOS preferences, blurbs, personal imagines (tumblr ONLY), ships, etc.!
-Lyssa xoxo