One Shot for Niallers_Penguin69 (Ashton)

*Important A/N at the end!*

I do NOT do one shots by the way (on here), I am just making this one for her because she's my watty bestie, and it's her Christmas present(:

MERRY CHRISTMAS T!

-----

"Oh, all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere, and the sound of children's laughter fills the air. And everyone is singing, I hear those sleigh bells ringing. Santa, won't you bring the one I really need? Won't you please bring my baby to me? Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas; this is all I'm asking for. I just want to see my baby standing right outside my door. Oh, I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true; baby all I want for Christmas is you, baby." (All I Want For Christmas Is You-Mariah Carey, video on side---->)

Some may say the heart grows fonder the farther away you are from a loved one, I say that's bullshit. How could my love for someone grow as they move miles away from me? I find it ridiculous to even think about it.

Of course, I could just be saying all that through the anger my heart has thrown out considering my boyfriend is on tour in Europe on Christmas day as I'm stuck here with our families. It's been one year since we started dating so obviously it wouldn't be weird to have dinner with his family.

Yes, my boyfriend has texted me (THE fucking Ashton Irwin), and yes we wished each other a Merry Christmas, but it just doesn't feel the same. It's not the same as feeling his muscular arms wrap around my torso or his plump lips pecking my cheek under the holly mistletoe. It's totally not the fucking same.

"Tatyana, dear," I heard Ashton's mother touch my shoulder as she spun me around, "don't be so sad, we all miss him. I'm sure he's thinking about you just as much, but all this waiting will pay off soon when you see him." She pulled me into a hug as my sigh left my heaved-down body full of sorrow and self-pity; enough self-pity to last a lifetime not even recognizing other's agony.

I pulled away, looking into her comforting eyes and she smiled. My head dropped into an instant nod while the woman walks away. There's something about her that makes me feel more complacent in her presence, as though she's more of a mother to me than my own. So far, my own mom has not said two words to me about how I'm dealing with Ashton being so far away on a day like today. It hurts, as a whole truth, it really does.

______________________________________

"DINNER!" My mother's booming voice sounded over all other noises roaming the house; through the thick walls, bulky old doors, and the high ceilings. it shook the house and stopped the people before they began stampeding through to the dinning room.

"I wanna sit here!"

"No, I'm sitting here!"

"No, Harry wants me to sit here."

"Sit next to me!"

Voices crowded the room, more so than people. I took my seat next to my mother and Harry as the food was being passed around the table. Filling my plate in silence, I started eating. Conversation formed all around me about school, presents, and the rise in false identities these days. I, of course, took no part in them-contributing into my very own row with myself.

So, let's say Ashton came home early... who would he go to first? Obviously not me, his family comes first and I wouldn't be offended if he didn't come to me first. I wouldn't come to me first either. He hasn't even talked to me much today, not even called... all he did was text me. Is he mad? Of course not, I couldn't have possibly done anything this far away from him! Tatyana. What? Does he think I'm cheating? Typical accusation. Maybe he's cheating and feels guilty! Tatyana. What the hell? Tatyana... Tatyana...

"TATYANA!" My head snapped around, searching for the voice that broke my self-conversation. My eyes landed on my mother's uncomfortably close face.

"Tatyana, there's someone at the door for you." I sighed, sliding my wooden chair across the glossed floor. Removing the napkin, I got up to where my aunt stood at the door. I nodded her off and turned to a young boy with a package. Something seemed odd about him... was it the abnormally hairy mustache on his youthful face... or the odd Christmas attire (picture on the side--->)?

The boy cleared his throat, "I have a package for Tatyana?" I nodded, reaching out to take the large, beige box.

"I didn't order anything..." I stated, looking around for a label of sorts. "Maybe you should open it just in case." I looked curiously at him before propping my knee up and ripping the loosely sticking tape across the top.

Inside lay a small Christmas card and nothing else. I picked it up, dropping the box next to the door, and opened it. The inner words of the card read:

Look up. x

My eyes slowly moved up to see the boy never left my front door, only this time it was not the same boy, but replaced with my boyfriend. My jaw dropped, and so did the tiny card. The ends of my lips curled upwards as my hands extended towards the smiling Aussie in front of me.

"Ashton! I can't believe you came! I missed you so much, merry Christmas baby!" My lips attacked his face with tiny pecks everywhere, ending at his for a long, love-filled kiss-the kind that says something through feelings.

"Merry Christmas babe! I missed you too-we're off for break, you know, and I came back here." His arms once again squeezed my torso into the bitter cold of his jumper.

"It's so long away and you're freezing! Come inside, we're just about to eat." I lead him inside as he removed his shoes and took my hand made our way to the dinning room.

I went to get another chair from the kitchen when I suddenly heard, "ASHTON!" from the room over and I smiled. "It's nice to have you back babe." I whispered to myself before joining the others again.

-----

MERRY EXTREMELY LATE CHRISTMAS T! Really sorry this is so late! As you know, I've been super busy, but I finally finished! Sorry this is really bad-I haven't written in a long while, and this is really rusty (and short), just a little late surprise(:

Anyway, again-I DO NOT DO IMAGINES ON HERE, THIS IS A SPECIAL ONE!

You should really go follow her too! @Niallers_Penguin69! She's a lovely girl (ILYSM!) and her books are really cool! Follow! Follow! Follow! 

Okay, please follow my twitter; @lushylovato,

my tumblr; @lushylovato

as well my quotev; @5SOSATL! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*IMPORTANT! I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS RIGHT NOW! STATED IN THE TITLE AND DESCRIPTION, I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT! SORRY BABES! I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THEY ARE BACK UP, BUT FOR NOW, PLEASE. DO. NOT. REQUEST. PLEASE! I AM SORRY! I LOVE YOU ALL!*

ILYSMMMMMM! XXOO,

Lyssa<3