You're A Major Fashion Designer

*IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!*

-----

Luke:
Because of your work in dresses and tuxes, when your special wedding day came, you designed your dress and Luke's tux! Nothing could be more perfect than knowing exactly what you both want. You know Luke will look extra fine in your work too and you certainly didn't mind designing other dresses and tuxes for other's in the wedding!

Ashton:
You're pretty much always in the studio, so when Ashton is home from tour, he hardly sees you. He would get lunch for you and him and go to your office each day to spend time with you. Although it takes time off your work, you think it is super sweet and you love to see him. Also, his ideas aren't half bad, and you love designing for him, Lauren, and Harry when they ask him to ask you!

Calum:
When you would make sketches at home, Calum would try to 'help' and bother your way.
"Add purple here!"
"A green jacket!" You'd laugh because his ideas are so ridiculous, but you'd threaten him that if he doesn't let you finish, you would design a God awful outfit and make him wear it. He backs away, but you have to admit that without his crazy antics, you'd go insane. And the fact that he does wear the things you design especially for him (and that he looks super good) makes you extremely happy and boosts your confidence. He knows how that makes you feel which is why he always does it.

Michael:
He's always at all your shows, even though you're not really in them. He loves to see your designs and how happy you are that whole day. He also adores that you're all work in the studio but total play at home, so you don't bring your work home. He loves to see you so giddy after a show (while you were all serious into the microphone-a totally different person), and so you just want to have fun at home with Michael. It's so great the way you have your work and your life separate and he genuinely loves spending time with you. He thinks it's so amazing to have someone like you in his life and that you're not caught up in your own work when he gets back from touring or recording.

-----

Hello! Okay, so these are some requested preferences from before. I'm not writing as much on here though because of my fanfic (Beginning of the End (AU0-Michael Clifford, if you guys want to check it out).

Please DO NOT reqeust anymore, I'm not taking requests currently because of the fanfic. I will update on my own but just not requested or regularly. Thank you!<3

Also, maybe you wanna follow my tumblr? I do ships, blurbs, au memes, preferences with gif+pictures, and personal imagines! asiancxlum.tumblr.com
-Alyssa XOXO